Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New season starts next month as well... it was a fun show. Far from perfect, but it seemed to hit a good stride mid-season. Also, it ended quite nicely.

I'm looking forward to the second season. The first wasn't great though it wasn't bad either. As a terminator fan, I'm just glad they're making this at all.

An Hot Toys Cameron, Sarah Connor and John Connor would be awesome to :ted

Is this show worth watching? lots of action? i am thinking about picking up the first season DVD.

Is this show worth watching? lots of action? i am thinking about picking up the first season DVD.

As long as don't try to analyze every scene and you just take it for what it is, it is great to watch. Its has action and its fun.

best...show...ever.:lol
season 2 will have more action according to the producers. season 1 would've shined more if we had gotten those last 4 episodes that were cut out because of the strike. overall, i like it. it's terminator afterall. summer glau is hot and they blow ^^^^ up. what more could you want.

Is there lots of future scenes? any Endoskeleton shots? as in no "living tissue over metal endoskeleton"

Is there lots of future scenes? any Endoskeleton shots? as in no "living tissue over metal endoskeleton"
there is one whole episode that's a flashback to the future. some kyle reese stuff. some endo skeleton cgi. not the best but good for TV. some flying HK shots. it is totally terminator. the producers promised more future stuff in the next season.

Got disc 1 in the mail from Netflix today...will have to check it out. I saw the pilot, but nothing else so far.

90 minutes till season 2 everybody.:joy i might pass out from the sheer excitement of waiting. plus i just got done with some tooth and gum surgery this morning. im all hopped up on meds and i cant feel my face. it feels like i have no face on the left side. ewwww weird. sorry. meds.:dunno

Just watched the first episode and all i can say is WOW, i liked the ending a lot and definetly kept me watching through the whole episode. What did yall think???

Back