Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think she's the "real" daughter of the woman the T-1001 replaced.
I'd guess that the "original" Ms. Weaver got too close to the real answers behind her husband's crash and the T-1001 was sent back to do clean-up and replaced her.

Yep, thats exactly what I was thinking too.

I think she's the "real" daughter of the woman the T-1001 replaced.
I'd guess that the "original" Ms. Weaver got too close to the real answers behind her husband's crash and the T-1001 was sent back to do clean-up and replaced her.

I bet she caused the helicopter crash---mechanical failure.

But really--it's interesting with Cameron how she's supposedly infiltrating like she's waiting for the moment to kill John--but then that doesn't exactly make sense because she could easily do it at any moment and there's nothing holding her back, except for the show ending of course.

OK, so I'm a little confused with Cameron. Was the Cameron/Allison that got captured and interrogated a Terminator or a real person??!! And was she really Allison Young??!! Cause at times she seem super strong!! Like when she wrenched open that steel door and when she smalled her plate against the wall.

Of course that could have been adrenaline with the door. And they gave her food, so that makes me think she was a real human and really was Allison. But how did Skynet make a Infiltrator look exactly like her if they hadn't captured her yet?? So confusing!!

And is the Cameron with John right now the one that was going the interrogating?? The one that stole the bracelet? So many questions??!!

And I'm wondering if the pregenant woman that Sarah was helping, somehow her child will be involved with the resistance. Cause that would make Cameron/Allison & that kid around the same age!!

Hmmm.... This is taking a Lost turn on us kinda.

OK, so I'm a little confused with Cameron. Was the Cameron/Allison that got captured and interrogated a Terminator or a real person??!! And was she really Allison Young??!! Cause at times she seem super strong!! Like when she wrenched open that steel door and when she smalled her plate against the wall.

Keep in mind the time traveling that was done. Allison was/is a real human. I didn't perceive her as abnormally strong.

Of course that could have been adrenaline with the door. And they gave her food, so that makes me think she was a real human and really was Allison. But how did Skynet make a Infiltrator look exactly like her if they hadn't captured her yet?? So confusing!!

Skynet was working on the Infiltrator the entire time Allison was there. You never saw the interrogator and it had a robotic female voice, at the end of the episode the voice changed to that of Allison's and you could see that the work Skynet did (to include the hair) was perfect.

And is the Cameron with John right now the one that was going the interrogating?? The one that stole the bracelet? So many questions??!!

I believe the Allison Infiltrator was the same one that John reprogrammed.

And I'm wondering if the pregenant woman that Sarah was helping, somehow her child will be involved with the resistance. Cause that would make Cameron/Allison & that kid around the same age!!

Possible.

Hmmm.... This is taking a Lost turn on us kinda.

Never watched Lost.

Keep in mind the time traveling that was done. Allison was/is a real human. I didn't perceive her as abnormally strong.

I kinda did. She seems to wrench that steel door open when the T-8?? was chasing her. And she couldn't swim at all when she went into the water. She seemed to just sink like the Cromartie Terminator did. Guess not. Very cool backstory for Cameron though!!!!

Skynet was working on the Infiltrator the entire time Allison was there. You never saw the interrogator and it had a robotic female voice, at the end of the episode the voice changed to that of Allison's and you could see that the work Skynet did (to include the hair) was perfect.

Ah, I see. Makes sense now that the voice talking with Allison was all weird until right at the end.

I believe the Allison Infiltrator was the same one that John reprogrammed.

Ok, that's what I am thinking.

Thanks!!

I kinda did. She seems to wrench that steel door open when the T-8?? was chasing her. And she couldn't swim at all when she went into the water. She seemed to just sink like the Cromartie Terminator did. Guess not. Very cool backstory for Cameron though!!!!

I think she wanted to die, sink deep enough that she wouldn't make it back to the top. I may be reading too much into this though. She wanted to sacrifice herself for John.

it has to be the same cameron. she has all the memories of the interogation. i hope they return to this story and we actually see what part this allison girl played in the resistance and what her relationship to john was. im sure that whole i love you malfunction from the first episode was derived from allison's memories or something. id also like to see how john found out that cameron wasnt the real allison and how he was able to reprogram her.

Just heard SSC is being cancelled boys and girls. My brother sent me a text, he's obviously been looking at something. Meanwhile CSI:Tennessee will happily continue for another 12 seasons:rolleyes:

Just heard SSC is being cancelled boys and girls. My brother sent me a text, he's obviously been looking at something. Meanwhile CSI:Tennessee will happily continue for another 12 seasons:rolleyes:

A message from Administration:

Please remove yourself to another site with your massive amounts of retardation. We cannot handle it all here, as we are full. Thank you.

it has to be the same cameron. she has all the memories of the interogation. i hope they return to this story and we actually see what part this allison girl played in the resistance and what her relationship to john was. im sure that whole i love you malfunction from the first episode was derived from allison's memories or something. id also like to see how john found out that cameron wasnt the real allison and how he was able to reprogram her.

Oh I hope you're right....that would be the most plausible explanation for that groan-inducing moment. I want to believe these writers are'nt going to get that sloppy..."cough, Heroes, cough"...and that would be a good story thread to link the main characters and Cameron to the situation. Good spec, Craw....

A message from Administration:

Please remove yourself to another site with your massive amounts of retardation. We cannot handle it all here, as we are full. Thank you.

Where has it already been posted? I'm sure I've seen posts to the effect of 'its probably gonna get cancelled, numbers are down etc' but nothing about it being official. Enlighten me rather than being a t**t about it.

people have been saying this show will be cancelled from day one. just cuz your brother says so doesnt make it true. it's all speculation. i also heard it's getting the full order of 22 episodes. so what is true? cant believe everything you hear.

Well I texted back to ask where he read it - on a torrent site -went there myself - it doesn't seem to definitively say it is cancelled just that it more than likely will because the ratings are far below what they hoped. So not official then, not yet. Obviously I hope it won't be, I think it'd be an injustice when we've got 3 CSI shows on the air and even though they're all f'ing identical they have no problems pulling in viewers for some reason.

this is all from a rumor that started this morning saying SyFy has an inside scoop and knows fox will cancel the show before next weeks episode. i'll believe it when im sitting in front of my TV next monday and Simple Life reruns start.:rolleyes:

this is all from a rumor that started this morning saying SyFy has an inside scoop and knows fox will cancel the show before next weeks episode. i'll believe it when im sitting in front of my TV next monday and Simple Life reruns start.:rolleyes:

Seriously! :rotfl

thissmarttoridetheinterrr6.jpg

I sure hope that rumor is bull^^^^ because this show rules. There are so many stupid ass shows that keep getting picked up year after stinking year. And finally a show I love comes along and gets screwed the 1st season because of the greedy ass writers strike and we get about 1/2 the episodes and now if this rumor is true and FOX cancels season 2 after a few episodes FOX can kiss my ass:mad: Also , great idea to put it on MONDAY night up against MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL ... Hey FOX:duh

Sick Boy what is up with you? What knowledge are you privy to that obviously I'm too thick to grasp? If all this has already been discussed at length today, as I'm getting the sense it has, then point the way and quit sniping, I might even agree and apologise for my idiocy.

I sure hope that rumor is bull^^^^ because this show rules. There are so many stupid ass shows that keep getting picked up year after stinking year. And finally a show I love comes along and gets screwed the 1st season because of the greedy ass writers strike and we get about 1/2 the episodes and now if this rumor is true and FOX cancels season 2 after a few episodes FOX can kiss my ass:mad: Also , great idea to put it on MONDAY night up against MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL ... Hey FOX:duh
the thought of cancellation is causing a sick feeling in my gut. i actually wouldnt put it past fox to do such a thing. i'm feeling light headed now. i think i'm gonna go lie down. craw...out.

It wont be cancelled. But they need to seriously up the antie. Its getting kinda....meh now. But im pulling through because I love the characters so much.

Back