Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched last nights episode. Aw-wait for it-some. Then prison break came on right after and I was like "what the frack" Hot toys made awesome looking prison break figures, where the frack are my SCC figures? I need these things now.

next weeks episode looks great. i also recommend Taco John's Chips Queso off of their new snack menu. i'm eating a batch right now and they are damn good. sorry. had to share that.

Tonight's episode does look pretty awesome :rock Although, with Chuck (the wife really likes it) and Heroes on tonight, I might have wait until tomorrow to watch SCC.

Yeah I have the same dilemma since I love SCC and Heroes. Thank god both networks put their popular shows online now the day after they air. :banana:D

This episode for was pretty good. Just setting us up for something big to happen the last episode of the season and leave us hanging.:banghead :banghead O well hope it kicks ass.

episode wasnt as good as i thought it would be. leaves more questions than answers i guess. next week looks action packed though. it's obvious they have this whole thing planned out for multiple seasons like they said. gonna be a shame if it gets axed and we never see what happens. what is up with the storyline of the pregnant chick? is that gonna fit in somewhere? and what ever happened to that shy blonde chick from john's highschool in season 1? it's obvious that that was gonna go somewhere but now it looks like they wont be returning to the school storylines.

Because no one wants to watch that crap? I didnt. Im glad they axed her and the whole school story. We'll see what happens.

Because no one wants to watch that crap? I didnt. Im glad they axed her and the whole school story. We'll see what happens.
hey im just as glad they got rid of the whole highschool thing. we dont need terminator 90210 here. i was just wondering what they had planned for that girl cuz they were adding mystery behind her character. guess we'll never know. guess they replaced her with that rebel girl john hangs out with now.

Tonites episode was badass in my opinion!! I am on the edge of my seat with Cameron. Her chip is really going screwy and she is learning to lie:horror Man , I can't wait for next week already Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrg:lol Anyway , Cameron is certainly a special type of terminator infiltration unit. I mean she is so close to being human it's downright scary. She can cry and eat who knows what else she is capable of.(hey now , lets not go there there might be underage people reading this:rolleyes:) It's just getting better and better and I don't want it to freaking end :google I mean that is the fastest hour on television:lol

Last edited:
She can cry and eat who knows what else she is capable of.(hey now , lets not go there there might be underage people reading this:rolleyes:)

I think I would be very afraid of that. If you had an off night.... :horror

This episode was weird and cool. Interesting that they base a Terminator off a real person and actually program (or have the Terminator learn) about her history.

Tonites episode was badass in my opinion!! I am on the edge of my seat with Cameron. Her chip is really going screwy and she is learning to lie:horror Man , I can't wait for next week already Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrg:lol Anyway , Cameron is certainly a special type of terminator infiltration unit. I mean she is so close to being human it's downright scary. She can cry and eat who knows what else she is capable of.(hey now , lets not go there there might be underage people reading this:rolleyes:) It's just getting better and better and I don't want it to freaking end :google I mean that is the fastest hour on television:lol
wonder how long before john fixes her up? my favorite part was at the end when he's driving her home and she says "that was my last get out of jail free" and john is ^^^^ing pissed and says "damn right".

what is up with the t-1001 having a daughter. is the daughter real or is she a pint sized infiltrater?

what is up with the t-1001 having a daughter. is the daughter real or is she a pint sized infiltrater?

I think she's the "real" daughter of the woman the T-1001 replaced.
I'd guess that the "original" Ms. Weaver got too close to the real answers behind her husband's crash and the T-1001 was sent back to do clean-up and replaced her.

Back