Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What i dont get is WHY! are they using crapy CG work for the terminators when a real one would do and would look 10times better then that horrible CG ones. ****! buy the Sideshow 1:1 and use that!

I couldn't agree more. Nothing looks crappier than a CGI Endo:monkey4:monkey4

I'm hoping there is some deeper point to the suicide story than just some girl boinking her teacher. And honestly I had a hard time figuring out what the paintings were supposed to be until the last one.

Is that what that was all about? I couldn't figure it out at all.

does anyone else feel that sarah conner is going to bring on judgment day herself by interacting with these people from week to week? what if she inspires this andy fellow to build a better turk now that she burnt up his first one? maybe they should have just laid low.

does anyone else feel that sarah conner is going to bring on judgment day herself by interacting with these people from week to week? what if she inspires this andy fellow to build a better turk now that she burnt up his first one? maybe they should have just laid low.

Maybe they're shouldn't be a series at all!:cool:

Maybe they're shouldn't be a series at all!:cool:
well i kinda like it so far. seems like they can get some good stories out of it. they also leave a lot of mystery like who created skynet and how this cameron "bot" was created. the other terminators dont even recognize her model and she didnt right out and explain herself to john in the first ep. leaves room for surprises in future episodes.
everyone is dismissing this series because it starts out slow but id rather have it start out slow and get better than to have it start out strong and then fizzle out like so many other shows out there. plus the CGI effects are the best you're gonna get from a tv show. its not like the are collecting money from ticket sales. plus they say the show is one of the most expensive to make right now.

If she doesn't, I'm not sure there's much of a show.

I didn't mean to be flip. I agree with you. But I think they're doing it on purpose. Drama needs conflict and the best conflict has irony.

I didn't mean to be flip. I agree with you. But I think they're doing it on purpose. Drama needs conflict and the best conflict has irony.
that's why im hoping for some plot twists in the near future. im all for drama and charactors over heavy action. but you need some action too. it is terminator after all.

PS. does anyone remember what cameron said about those door paintings. she said it was a reimagining of "something". anybody remember cuz i missed what she said.

:rock:rock:rock:rock Thank you! and why the **** is a terminator looking to get Plastic Surgery!??? Just go kill the ****ing kid!!!! Jesus!!! what is this Nip/Tuck The Terminator Edition!

Yeah, I feel the same way... he looked a hell of a lot creepier in the homeless guy get-up and mask, and super creepy with chet's rotting face.

I think it would be interesting if Cameron knows that Sarah Connor was the one to cause Judgment Day and she was sent by Cyberdyne to make sure it happens. She was ordered to take them to 2007 and plant the seeds for what needs to happen. Basically, Cameron is the prototype to what the Terminatrix model is (hence the blue eyes flashing instead of the red). Why else send a girl? Easy: to make it easier for both John and Sarah to trust her.

Her whole story about John Connor sending her from the future is bull*****. That's the only thing that can make this show interesting later on because, as is, it really is reaching into our Terminator nostalgia to make us like it. So once that is revealed you introduce a new "hero" Terminator protector that geeks can identify more with. Most likely a male and no-nonsense kinda guy full of one liners.

I think it would be interesting if Cameron knows that Sarah Connor was the one to cause Judgment Day and she was sent by Cyberdyne to make sure it happens. She was ordered to take them to 2007 and plant the seeds for what needs to happen.

Now that would be very interesting!

There's something going on with her.

Last edited:
I have chosen to pass on this show all together. I gave it one last chance and it does nothing but annoy me.

Bye Bye Sarah Connor Craptacular-Chronicles :wave

PS. does anyone remember what cameron said about those door paintings. she said it was a reimagining of "something". anybody remember cuz i missed what she said.

She said, "Appears to be a reimagining of a Trompe-l’œil fresco."

I love closed captioning and TiVo.

Back