The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so my 560 showed up today. What the hell is up with the lack of an outer box? They just stuck a sticker on the brown slip box. Did everyone elses come like this?

Really? Mine had the Brown Shipper, White Slip cover with Sideshow Exclusive sticker and then the standard box also with Sideshow Exclusive sticker...I wonder why some are receiving them half assed?

Really? Mine had the Brown Shipper, White Slip cover with Sideshow Exclusive sticker and then the standard box also with Sideshow Exclusive sticker...I wonder why some are receiving them half assed?

If you only had to open one brown box then you received it the same way. You just must have lucked out.

I think they were all shipped that way this time. Mine was dinged a bit on one corner, but not too bad. But I do agree that it would have been nice to get it double-boxed, like the rest of the Dead figures have shipped.

Not completely "The Dead" related, but close. Here's the latest images of my now completed "Ash" zombie from Peril Unlimited.

2224823278_7d9e82e3f9.jpg

2224822228_e31c2f5fce.jpg

2224032711_f5b86e13d3.jpg

2224825414_9b91c43b36.jpg

I think anything zombies is fair game here... or at least that seems to be the norm! And Ash is a great figure :rock

I just finally got my ass around to putting together an ornament zombie. Have the pieces ordered. Should have him done before too long.

And great call blackhole, he really does look like the Deadite... wonder if that was intentional?

I want to do a zombie fireman from the dead ornaament. can anyone recomend an inexpensive option to get a firefighters outfit? i know there are the two hot toys ones, but are there any out there that are cheaper?

I want to do a zombie fireman from the dead ornaament. can anyone recomend an inexpensive option to get a firefighters outfit? i know there are the two hot toys ones, but are there any out there that are cheaper?

Do a search for "America's Finest" on Ebay and around the net. And look around for the GI Joe firefighter figures. Both are vastly cheaper than Hot Toys.

I finally got the body for my custom zombie from the Christmas ornament, but I don't have the proper tools to drumel out the head. :monkey2:monkey2 Now my figure is just standing there with his head off and I'm not sure what to do to get it to fit. Any ideas???

You could have it so his head is kinda hanging off...

If you've ever seen Land of the Dead (I'm sure you have ;)) then you'll know what I'm talking about...

Of course, you'd need to do some insides and lots of blood...

I finally got the body for my custom zombie from the Christmas ornament, but I don't have the proper tools to drumel out the head. :monkey2:monkey2 Now my figure is just standing there with his head off and I'm not sure what to do to get it to fit. Any ideas???

I didn't have a dremel either, but I just used a power drill. Took me about 2 hours, but it eventually worked.

So this image is what comes up if you click on the Groundhog day banner at Sideshow. Maybe we'll be getting some Dead related announcement today? Or maybe this silly banner is all we get :monkey2

groundhog08_01.jpg

groundhog08_02.jpg

groundhog08_03.jpg

groundhog08_04.jpg

Back