The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take that Phil!!!

I hope there is a new figure...maybe I can finally start collecting this awesome line...

:rock

There are always the Peril Unlimited zombies to help fill out the collection some. With the cheerleader coming out soon there will finally be a female and they tend to be half as expensive as the Sideshow ones.

The start of addiction! :cool:

TheDead1.jpg

TheDead2.jpg

I'm a one version per zombie guy... just don't want to dedicate the shelf space to variants. Also to me it looks a little silly to have (basically) the same figure standing next one another. If they had included different headsculpts I would have definitely been sold, but as is not so much.

I'm a one version per zombie guy... just don't want to dedicate the shelf space to variants. Also to me it looks a little silly to have (basically) the same figure standing next one another. If they had included different headsculpts I would have definitely been sold, but as is not so much.

I actually agree. I will never double buy again. That is why I canceled my battle damaged Pred 2. No point.

So this image is what comes up if you click on the Groundhog day banner at Sideshow. Maybe we'll be getting some Dead related announcement today? Or maybe this silly banner is all we get :monkey2

groundhog08_01.jpg

groundhog08_02.jpg

groundhog08_03.jpg

groundhog08_04.jpg

So was something suppose to happen with the dead on Groundhog day or its just that prediction?

I guess that was it... I was up late last night (after midnight) so I guess the posted it right away. I hope this means something will be coming during Toy Fair.

Back