The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As nice as it is, I think I will stick with Sideshow's Dead line. Seems like the line will seriously start taking off. Perhaps even today with the Superbowl commercial!

Best line ever :rock

LotDead02.jpg

Unless you were around at the time and knew to buy him at SDCC :lol

Raises hand.

Well, I didn't go to SDCC, but even better, I was one of only 50 non-attendees to snag him! And that was before the days of PPOs and Streamlining. I simpley was lucky to get in before the server got swamped.

Am I the only Patient Zero owner here to get him directly from Sideshow, and only $5 over convention price?

I thought a few others have chimed in... at that time even though I had a number of Sideshow figures, I was unaware of their pre-orders and exclusives. Man I could just kick myself for that one :lol

I was one of the 50 non attendes that got him. Funny thing is I was looking for a PF Luke.

I put my name on the Want-List and luckly got one.So,I'm one of the fifty....

Raises hand.

Well, I didn't go to SDCC, but even better, I was one of only 50 non-attendees to snag him! And that was before the days of PPOs and Streamlining. I simpley was lucky to get in before the server got swamped.

Am I the only Patient Zero owner here to get him directly from Sideshow, and only $5 over convention price?

Raises hand.

I am one of the 50 as well. :cool:

Sadly he sold out before I could snag him. I had to get him on the secondary market and pay the outrageous price of $60 for my Zero. ;)

Back