The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever happened to the recast PZ that were making the rounds on eBay a while back?

i kind of jump the gun here . i should of tried to resolve this before posting. i was kind of upset and i should of let cooler heads prevail . my sincere apologies to Darth Loki

I hope we get another new dead figure at TF. But thats really pushing it :D

Hope it all works out Hydro... man that would be a bummer to be so close and not have your prize.

Kind of like being a Kurgan fan :monkey3

So I wonder if we'll be getting roughly 3 per year now? Toy Fair, Spooktakular and SDCC. That pace would work well for me.

Hope it all works out Hydro... man that would be a bummer to be so close and not have your prize.

Kind of like being a Kurgan fan :monkey3

:monkey2 or a jet ....:monkey2

NFLF-NYJ_Offense.jpg

Tired of your Zombies going hungry? I present to you:

Zombie Snacks!!!​
Perfect for the undead legions in your life!!!

snacksa.jpg

snacksb.jpg

Just listen to these testimonials!

Subject 560 says "Hmmm braaaains.."
PZ says "must eat..."

Tired of your Zombies going hungry? I present to you:

Zombie Snacks!!!​
Perfect for the undead legions in your life!!!

snacksa.jpg

snacksb.jpg

Just listen to these testimonials!

Subject 560 says "Hmmm braaaains.."
PZ says "must eat..."

Yummy Amish food!!

They're just some loose bits from figures that I added sculpey too and painted. Took about an hour, but most of that was drying/baking time with actually about 20 minutes of work

I made some zombie snacks out of a Ken doll. So I have creepy zombie snacks :lol

But seriously, has anyone tried cutting one of them up? Its a major pain. The legs are that clicky beny stuff, well when cut through, it kinda looks like bone. I didn't sculpt anything, but just the natural cuts I made actually turned out good.

Back