The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you post any pics of them? I'd like to see how they turned out. I've been thinking about using some buck arms and legs... it'd be nice to have some poseability with them, but at the same time the joints take away from the realism.

Did you post any pics of them? I'd like to see how they turned out. I've been thinking about using some buck arms and legs... it'd be nice to have some poseability with them, but at the same time the joints take away from the realism.

Not yet, but I'll try to get around to it in the next day or so. I think the Buck body would look MUCH better then Ken's. Adding clothing to the Buck parts could help too.

Not yet, but I'll try to get around to it in the next day or so. I think the Buck body would look MUCH better then Ken's. Adding clothing to the Buck parts could help too.

Good point, I hadn't thought about a torn sleeve as part of the munchy!

uea i know tell me about but lucky for me i still have to find that dam Hicksas well

He was personally handed to me, by Sideshow.

At Con.

nana.gif

All this reminds me why I sold my PZ when I saw that it was going for $350-360 on eBay. :lol

What is the going rate on a Patient Zero? I got into the game late and have picked up everything else but I haven't even seen a Patient Zero available anywhere...

What is the going rate on a Patient Zero? I got into the game late and have picked up everything else but I haven't even seen a Patient Zero available anywhere...

Haven't checked in a while. I know I paid 350 for mine. With no box. Yes no box. But I really wanted it badly. This was around Thanksgiving last year.

Back