The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All this reminds me why I sold my PZ when I saw that it was going for $350-360 on eBay. :lol

I'm so happy that I got my PZ direct from from Sideshow and that I bought 3 extras from ebay sellers when they were only going for about $100. :D

I should have bought 10 extras. :monkey3

now that I moved my Halo stuff up to a different shelf

cimg1907ux8.jpg

and my Tortured Souls to the bottom shelf, now my zombie's get their own space. again.

cimg1909xz8.jpg

still deciding on a good pose for Leon, but for now this will do.

Man, I really need to get a Leon figure... maybe have one shelf with him versus some zombies and another with Ed and Shaun surrounded :rock

12-15 day notice for the Tactical CUO Zombie!!!

Depending on funds in 10 days, I may have to cancel :(

Don't give up. :) I got lucky and Loki was kind of enough to ask me since he knows I've been looking for a bit now.

Should be arriving today or tomorrow. I hope you can make him look like new :monkey2

I'm really going to miss this line as it was one of my favorites.

Yeah, received notice too. I'm really getting sick of Sideshow not adequately notifying customers early enough. 15-12 days isn't enough time.
He's sold out from Sideshow, might possibly get him from a retailer for cheaper since it'll give me a bit more necessary time.

I wasn't expect him to ship so soon but I've got enough to handle him at least. I agree though that the warnings have been few and far between....

The one that will have to get canceled if she ships unexpectedly is the Babysitter...while original she I can do without the TCU though will most likely take the crown of best Zombie from the Security Guard.

Should be arriving today or tomorrow. I hope you can make him look like new :monkey2

I'm really going to miss this line as it was one of my favorites.

Got him today! He looks awesome and should be an easy fix. The rub on the nose will be really easy the one on the eye I will leave as it looks like it belongs.

After being underwhelmed by the EX 560, I'm definitely only in for 1 of each figure. I don't really think the changes are enough to warrant a 2nd figure.

Alright here are some pics of my PZ. It had a small paint rub on the tip of the nose. So I went to hobby lobby today and bought some paint that matched it pretty well and to add a bit of black to it I used a dry erase marker. Overall, I think it came out really well and I'm quite happy to have PZ in my collection.

IMG_7170.jpg

IMG_7172.jpg

IMG_7181.jpg

IMG_7205.jpg

Back