The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you were able to fix him up a-ok. That last shadowy shot is especially good!

Your pix make me realize how much I wish the other Dead came with body part snacks.

With a little paint and some sculpy its not too hard to make some snacks... I made a head and hand for mine that was pretty fun.

Thanks guys! I'm happy with how the shots came out. The shadowy shot was kind of an accident but looked cool so I figured I'd post it.

The fix was fairly easy really. Not much to it but here's a pic of how it looked before.

header.jpg

Added to the CTR Photo Archive

Subject 560 Corporate Spokesman (Spooktacular Edition)

Thanks!

I missed out on PZ and Nazi Kroenen because I thought you could buy them at the show. Man was I choked. Still am actually. I really want to add it to the CTR PA.

I missed out on PZ and Nazi Kroenen because I thought you could buy them at the show. Man was I choked. Still am actually. I really want to add it to the CTR PA.

Yeah, I've been kicking myself for a long while now for not buying PZ when I could have for retail. Glad Loki hooked me up with a deal on PZ. It doesn't have the paper but thats ok the figure still is awesome anyways.

Guess if you ever REALLY need shots of it. I can always help ya out. Though, my shots aren't up there with yours.

Thanks!

Ah so your guys evil April fools joke last year was actually sharing part of your personal pain :lol

Yeah, its not a major loss. The issue was an easy fix and he looks brand new. Thnx again to Loki

The fun thing about the paper is that its actually got text even though its so tiny. Little stories and everything... but it give me eye strain to try and read it. I always mean to break out a magnifying glass but never get around to it :lol

Back