The Amazing Spider-Man - OPEN SPOILERS NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Amazing Spider-Man

1285930592_kid-spiderman-wtf.gif

No...no...it's a fact. :lol

Spider-Man 1 and 2 are great hero flicks....but since most people now consider them crap, Alien and Aliens are still reveered as classics. :D

I dont agree that either Spider-Man flicks suck...but most people do....shame.

No...no...it's a fact. :lol

Spider-Man 1 and 2 are great hero flicks....but since most people now consider them crap, Alien and Aliens are still reveered as classics. :D

I dont agree that either Spider-Man flicks suck...but most people do....shame.
It really is a shame.. They've always been my favorite Marvel movies before First Class..

Aliens would have been a much better movie had Vasquez accidentally slipped and blew her head clean off her shoulders in the first 2 mins of the movie. :lol

I do like both parts 1 & 2 alot though.

Alien and Aliens, T1 and T2 are the only movies one after the other apart from Toy story 1 and 2 I can think of that are hard to choose between.

My gif has dissapeared. :monkey2

Alien kicks ass
Aliens Kicks ass
Terminator 1 Kicks ass
Terminator 2 Kicks ass
Spiderman 1 Kicks ass
Spiderman 2 Kicks ass
Toy Story 1 Kicks ass
Toy Story 2 Kicks ass

There, now lets drink to that :duff:

Voorhees wants to "ROOOCK" with Vasquez. :lol

I preferred her in T2 :monkey3

Alien kicks ass
Aliens Kicks ass
Terminator 1 Kicks ass
Terminator 2 Kicks ass
Spiderman 1 Kicks ass
Spiderman 2 Kicks ass
Toy Story 1 Kicks ass
Toy Story 2 Kicks ass

There, now lets drink to that :duff:

You're forgetting Predator 1 & 2 :mad:

Oh now its on you bastard!

Funnily enough Predator managed to have three movies that people all seem to at least " like ". Terminator 3 was terrible and people have mixed feelings regarding Alien 3.
So it terms of a trilogy which is considered the best ?.
Let the new completely off topic debate begin !. :lecture

Aliens would have been a much better movie had Vasquez accidentally slipped and blew her head clean off her shoulders in the first 2 mins of the movie. :lol

I do like both parts 1 & 2 alot though.

Yeah, but then she wouldn't have been setup for the line, "Hey Vasquez, have you ever been mistaken for a man?" :lol

Meh I still think spiderman is better than alien and predator's , The comic's , the tv shows and the the two movie's. Alien and predator dont compare imo. Spidey is just more enjoyable to me. And wasnt there a speed 3 ?

Meh I still think spiderman is better than alien and predator's , The comic's , the tv shows and the the two movie's. Alien and predator dont compare imo. Spidey is just more enjoyable to me. And wasnt there a speed 3 ?

new spiderman is part black and part latino and could be gay. enjoy that. :stick

DOnt care about the new spiderman. The new predators movie was dull and shallow and was forgettable, so enjoy that.

Yea same goes for spidey, But you guys can think whatever you want. i dont even know why your here if you dont like this movie. its seems i'm even outnumbered by nostagic alien and predator fans for some reason.

Back