The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gotta hold off from buying anything for a few days. I just noticed Axel Music charged me twice for my November order i placed last week :horror I don't feel too good :sick

And your orders usually aren't small. :horror

Hope everything works out quickly. :1-1:

So do i :1-1: Still waiting for a responce :( I wish i could just call the bank tomorrow and have it fixed right then and there but i think i have to go through Axel Music :gah:

Between this, The Exorcist replacement mess-up and Harry Potter tickets madness, this week is off to a cussy start.

Machete is coming!!!
:rock!!!

https://bluray.ign.com/articles/113/1131470p1.html

Exclusive: Machete Hits Home
Taking a little off the top on both formats.
November 1, 2010
by David McCutcheon

Machete is putting on a blood-squirting display for your home entertainment system.

We have the exclusive scoop on the upcoming release of Machete on DVD and Blu-ray from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment come January 4, 2011. The film is, simply put, a bloody-good time, starring Danny Trejo in the lead role and featuring an all-star cast to fill the gaps in-between, such as Jessica Alba, Cheech Marin, Michelle Rodriguez, Steven Seagal, and Robert De Niro.

The film started out as a gag trailer in the hit double feature, Grindhouse. The trailer went over so well that they opted to make a full-length film out of the premise: an ex-Federale (Trejo) is betrayed by his employer, who leaves him for dead. Somehow coming out of the events alive, he decides to go on a devastating killing spree, leaving a trail of bodies all the way to the man who disowned him.

The Blu-ray version will run at the mass suggested retail price of $39.99, and includes a Digital Copy of the film. This particular version promises some killer deleted scenes to complement the flick. The DVD will be available for the MSRP of $29.98.

Check out the box art below:

machete-20101101002124273.jpg

Nice! I checked a couple of days ago and it wasnt avaliable.

And it's a Warner Bros. release so it's Region Free :)

Since I can't seem to get the page to translate, could someone find out for me how much it is in US dollars and if they ship to the US?

Disney Rewards has a $10 coupon up for Fantasia/Fantasia 2000

If you don;t have your old copy try using:

:D

And your orders usually aren't small. :horror

Hope everything works out quickly. :1-1:

So do i :1-1: Still waiting for a responce :( I wish i could just call the bank tomorrow and have it fixed right then and there but i think i have to go through Axel Music :gah:

Between this, The Exorcist replacement mess-up and Harry Potter tickets madness, this week is off to a cussy start.

And it is fixed :yess: Should have my money back in a day or two.

From Blu-ray.com:

According to The Digital Bits, MGM Home Entertainment, in conjunction with 20th Century Fox, will release Dances with Wolves on Blu-ray on January 11, 2011. This BD will present the extended cut of this Oscar-winning western starring and directed by Kevin Costner. Most of the previous DVD extras will reportedly be included, along with newly-produced material.

Warner Home Video has announced The Town for Blu-ray release on December 17, on a BD/DVD/Digital Copy combo pack, exclusively featuring an all-new unrated extended cut with 23 additional minutes. This crime thriller, based on Chuck Hogan's novel Prince of Thieves, stars Ben Affleck (who also directs), Rebecca Hall, Jon Hamm and Jeremy Renner.

Special features include:
- Director's commentary (on theatrical version and extended cut)
- Making-of documentary: Ben's Boston, with six Focus Points: The Cathedral of Boston, Pulling Off the Perfect Heist, The Town, The Real People of the Town, Nuns with Guns: Filming in the North End, and Ben Affleck: Director & Actor

:rotfl

From Blu-ray.com:

Warner Home Video has announced The Town for Blu-ray release on December 17, on a BD/DVD/Digital Copy combo pack, exclusively featuring an all-new unrated extended cut with 23 additional minutes. This crime thriller, based on Chuck Hogan's novel Prince of Thieves, stars Ben Affleck (who also directs), Rebecca Hall, Jon Hamm and Jeremy Renner.

Special features include:
- Director's commentary (on theatrical version and extended cut)
- Making-of documentary: Ben's Boston, with six Focus Points: The Cathedral of Boston, Pulling Off the Perfect Heist, The Town, The Real People of the Town, Nuns with Guns: Filming in the North End, and Ben Affleck: Director & Actor
Really looking forward to this one. :yess:

Back