The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, looks like the 10$ Alice in Wonderland coupon is live but it's an upgrade coupon available from DMR. You have to enter the UPC from any past Alice in Wonderland, beauty and the beast diamond, fantasia diamond purchase in order to get a link to print the coupon and it's specific to your emial. I'm sure some savvy person will have the coupon for everyone to use soon enough though. In the mean time here's the DMR page

https://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/promotions/special-offers/alice-upgrade

You just need a UPC off of any of these:

Eligible titles: Beauty and the Beast Diamond Edition, Fantasia Diamond Edition, Alice in Wonderland Un-anniversary, Sherman Bros, Walt and Grupo, Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland, Any Animated Alice in Wonderland edition

Ok, looks like the 10$ Alice in Wonderland coupon is live but it's an upgrade coupon available from DMR. You have to enter the UPC from any past Alice in Wonderland, beauty and the beast diamond, fantasia diamond purchase in order to get a link to print the coupon and it's specific to your emial. I'm sure some savvy person will have the coupon for everyone to use soon enough though. In the mean time here's the DMR page

https://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/promotions/special-offers/alice-upgrade

Oh nice now they give us the coupon! :lol:lol:lol:pfft:
And Amazon of course shipped my order already.:slap

I got mine. Now I just need to be able to get it. With this blizzard and ice storm hitting tomorrow, I might not be able to get out to get it. And my mother wants the Chihuahua movie too. The coupons are only good for this week. :(

I got mine. Now I just need to be able to get it. With this blizzard and ice storm hitting tomorrow, I might not be able to get out to get it. And my mother wants the Chihuahua movie too. The coupons are only good for this week. :(

Dang Ween, it's like every new release week you always get a blizzard! :gah::gah:

:monkey2:monkey2

Alice in Wonderland Blu-ray review:
https://www.dvdbeaver.com/film/DVDCompare9/alice_in_wonderland_.htm

It seems with each digital release the image quality offers a brighter canvas showcasing far more brilliant colors and more visible detail. The visuals are thick, rich and embody the original theatrical appearance that wowed audiences 60-years ago. Reds, blues and yellows are notable improvements, there are no unseemly jaggies - as well as a dramatic improvement - it looks flawless - almost as if it were brand new. In a word 'brilliant'.

:yess:

I didn't realize this was coming out March 22. And I just bought a region-free Blu-ray a couple months back. :slap

61Icyayq6SL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

It's funny, I was watching a Twilight Zone episode with Ed Wynn and I couldn't place his face or voice and just yesterday I found out he was the voice of the Mad Hatter. And now with this coupon and the release tomorrow it's almost a sign from Mongolian Jesus that I have to buy this

Once again, Warner Home Video will celebrate the birthday of actor/director Clint Eastwood by releasing some of his back catalog on Blu-ray on June 7. The standout is the 1976 western The Outlaw Josey Wales, which will come out in a Digibook edition. The studio will also release two Eastwood two-disc double features, each including a title new to Blu-ray: Every Which Way But Loose/Any Which Way You Can and Firefox/Heartbreak Ridge.

Special features include:

The Outlaw Josey Wales:
Introduction from Clint Eastwood
Audio commentary by Richard Schickel (new)
Clint Eastwood's West: documentary featuring Eastwood, Morgan Freeman, Oliver Stone, and James Mangold (new)
Hell Hath No Fury: The Making of The Outlaw Josey Wales
Vintage featurette: Eastwood in Action
Trailer

Firefox:
Vintage featurette: Clint Eastwood: Director
Theatrical trailer

Heartbreak Ridge:
Theatrical trailer

20372_front.jpg

Back