The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That same Deadpool 4K is being released at Best Buy.

Just a heads up, digital copies from overseas will NOT work in the states unless you have a workaround, i.e. VPN.

I think it’s a Best Buy exclusive.

And smart speculators are snagging them to resell after the final 3D death knell in the US. In the future, the masses, starving for 3D, will pay a King’s ransom for this. :monkey3

Status of 3D is in bizarro land right now here in the states.

It’s “dead” yet there was enough importance (money to be made) to rerelease Force Awakens in 3D for home consumption YET done so in an environment where no 3D tv were being sold.

GOTG2 3D Steelbook became an Ebay scalpers sensation. Maybe it will be the only thing JL will find success with, being a scalpers darling lol

No Thor 3 3D for home release yet it was spectacular in the theater and still yet JL gets a 3D home release.

A confusing mess.

My advise is if you’re fan of home 3D then just hold on to your investments (discs) because the industry will have but no choice to make sure the glasses free 3D experience that we will eventually be getting 10 years from now will be compatible with all of our existing discs or there will be hell to pay.

Last edited:
Glad all my 3D stuff is sealed. :lol

Wonder if BR2049 will be highly sought after.

I would imagine so. Like Justice League, the domestic 3D release was a Best Buy exclusive. I ended up returning my copy since my overseas HMV SteelBook came with 4K and 3D versions.

It’s “dead” yet there was enough importance (money to be made) to rerelease Force Awakens in 3D for home consumption YET done so in an environment where no 3D tv were being sold.

GOTG2 3D Steelbook became an Ebay scalpers sensation. Maybe it will be the only thing JL will find success with, being a scalpers darling lol

No Thor 3 3D for home release yet it was spectacular in the theater and still yet JL gets a 3D home release.

A confusing mess.

My advise is if you’re fan of home 3D then just hold on to your investments (discs) because the industry will have but no choice to make sure the glasses free 3D experience that we will eventually be getting 10 years from now will be compatible with all of our existing discs or there will be hell to pay.

Yeah, I’m never letting go of my 3D discs, and will continue to import 3D versions (next up is Black Panther). I just hope my two five year old 3D TVs hold up!

I wonder how awesome IW will be in 3D...and how much the masses will scream when the home release inevitably doesn’t include 3D.

Yup I got the last of two copies of justice league 3d the DAY it was released

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A confusing mess.

I got all those :lol

I would imagine so. Like Justice League, the domestic 3D release was a Best Buy exclusive. I ended up returning my copy since my overseas HMV SteelBook came with 4K and 3D versions.

Yeah, I’m never letting go of my 3D discs, and will continue to import 3D versions (next up is Black Panther). I just hope my two five year old 3D TVs hold up!

I wonder how awesome IW will be in 3D...and how much the masses will scream when the home release inevitably doesn’t include 3D.

I heard BP was pretty good in 3D but my Liemax was only 2D lol

IW will be a must in 3D I just have to wade thru a ton of hookers to go to that theater lol

I got all those :lol

:lol :lol

Hold on let me slap on my shocked face lol

Back