The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I really am content with 2D SW especially when the cinematography is as amazing as TFA/RO/TLJ. Plus 2D syncs right up with the OT.

Now watch the OT get a 3D release lol

How bad is this, even though I thought the 3D in TLJ was practically unnoticeable, I'm still thinking of ordering the 3D version from the UK.

The large destroyer in TLJ in 3D was probably the most amazing single 3D frame from either movie BUT overall TFA had the better 3D experience. .

Zavvi FTW :yess:

*Note to self make voodoo doll of Trash Panda.

Since Disney US doesn’t seem to support 3D, I’d like to punch them in the eye. They obviously aren’t using both. :lol

Wait are you thinking of Thor or Disney lol

How many different exclusives are you getting, lol?
:lol
I already got the 4K SB, the regular 4K, and Target Digi lol.

I’m content with 2D 4K TLJ but i’m sure i’ll double dip when the time comes for the inevitable TLJ 3D 6 months from now.

BUT....

No domestic Thor 3 3D just hurts.
I sure hope so. The Holdo scene was amazing in 3D.

crap never saw that one.....now i have to find it!
It's pretty cool using the promotional posters. I like the one for Rogue One, but surprised that wasn't the Target exclusive, since it was for RO.

Anyone have luck finding the Walmart ex of TLJ? I couldn't find it anywhere and it no longer is listed on WM. Although I've seen people post about getting it.

I have been unable to find it at all. Went to three Wal-marts yesterday.

I never saw it on the site. Only on the Canadian site.

I have only seen Canadians with in hand images. Not any U.S. But I have not been paying attention as much to those boards.

I have only seen Canadians with in hand images. Not any U.S. But I have not been paying attention as much to those boards.

I assume that could be the case, but some I've seen on Ebay, YouTube and Blu-ray have been Americans saying that went into the store. I assumed they may have ordered online but yeah. But it has been more of west coast people, so maybe it didn't reach the Midwest and East coast

I assume that could be the case, but some I've seen on Ebay, YouTube and Blu-ray have been Americans saying that went into the store. I assumed they may have ordered online but yeah. But it has been more of west coast people, so maybe it didn't reach the Midwest and East coast

My Walmart’s have several of them here in Texas.

Stupid Canadians!!

I’m just happy that when 8K tv’s arrive that means 4K tv’s will get cheaper which means 1080p tv’s will get cheaper which means Kara can finally buy his 720p tv.

:lol :lol

kara's most coveted home release that he currently owns:

5484c250eff01_54150b.jpg

He’s got to slow down lol

I admire Samsung for their marketing strategy.

They knew that OLED was going to be better than their LED so they created a name that looks and sounds like OLED....QLED :lol

We’ll trick them into buying it lol

Last edited:
Oh man pronounced ZeroLED

lololol

All kidding aside though IF Samsung can really deliver on their new microLED panels that will truly be the end of OLED......again.....history repeats itself.

Back