The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched Thor Ragnarok 3D Tuesday, it has to be in my top 10 when it comes to impressive looking 3D.

Shame I had to order it from UK, any big budget 3D release always sells out, studios are missing out on a lot f money.

Putting it in here too, sorry...

Gotta say I'm digging the EU/AU DVD cover art!

b84VdnH.jpg

I’m content with 2D 4K TLJ but i’m sure i’ll double dip when the time comes for the inevitable TLJ 3D 6 months from now.

BUT....

No domestic Thor 3 3D just hurts.

I’m content with 2D 4K TLJ but i’m sure i’ll double dip when the time comes for the inevitable TLJ 3D 6 months from now.

BUT....

No domestic Thor 3 3D just hurts.

How bad is this, even though I thought the 3D in TLJ was practically unnoticeable, I'm still thinking of ordering the 3D version from the UK.

There is stuff on Major characters like Kylo and Rey and stuff about Canto Bight. Behind the scenes pictures and is very much like the Star Wars visual guides. Its about 40 pages overall. I like the book overall but not sure how often I will look at it. I mainly wanted the extra disc which I haven't watched yet. I hope this helps.

Back