The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Lucked out, my brother is passing through a place with BB so I have him picking it up. Whew, close one. :panic:
Glad to hear it!

How far away is your nearest Best Buy? Around here, they are everywhere. I have at least 4 within 20 minutes of where I live.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Re: The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Glad to hear it!

How far away is your nearest Best Buy? Around here, they are everywhere. I have at least 4 within 20 minutes of where I live.

Closest one is about 175 miles away.

The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

I see the state now, though I wouldn't have known that was Montana.

Sadly, I didn't know "Big Sky Country" is Montana. Not proud of that.

Here's the artwork for the upcoming Winter Soldier and Civil War SteelBooks. I liked how they stuck with same design style...and made them look like Coulson's Captain America trading cards:

epqjgm.png

33n8ac2.png

28w1ekx.png

20kf678.png

hwif6w.png

14xnqll.png

From James Wan:

"Aquaman is coming home! Yes, it will retain the IMAX aspect ratio (meaning it will open up, top and bottom of frame, during those big visuals). This is my definitive version, and made sure it stayed that way for the home release. Looks gorgeous in UHD. This is the only cut."

3D must not be completely dead, this month both Aquaman and Crimes of Grindewald are coming out in 3D blu in the US, and just last month Grinch saw a 3D blu release. So, I'm hoping that this bodes well for Alita. ...if not I'm likely to be buying a multi region player.

Back