The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Imagine if Disney said that the box set would include the exclusive 3 1/2 cut of EG including a Hulk rage out scene and Cap meeting Red Skull plus a Bucky Cap talk scene. :lol

I would have to buy all 22 movies over again lol

Imagine if Disney said that the box set would include the exclusive 3 1/2 cut of EG including a Hulk rage out scene and Cap meeting Red Skull plus a Bucky Cap talk scene. :lol

:lol

I might be inclined to purchase a 22 film set either way, especially if GOTG, GOTG2, CW, IW, and AEG all have the correct IMAX aspect ratios.

Imagine if Disney said that the box set would include the exclusive 3 1/2 cut of EG including a Hulk rage out scene and Cap meeting Red Skull plus a Bucky Cap talk scene. [emoji38]

And I'd ask to borrow them!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Re: The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Problem is, in another 5-7 years, the term '4k' will sound as dated as 'DVD' does now.

Is it wrong that when I want to record a show I still say: let's tape it.
The answer is yes.
274de53b22aa3ccb0e15ab2153b0abf5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

All this talk of 4K and Marvel prompted me to watch the first half of SM:H last night and I had forgotten how entertaining it is. I lol'd at the PE teacher showing the first Cap video where Cap introduces the teacher but he gestures to his right as the uncaring teacher is actually on the opposite side and then when the video is done says "I'm pretty sure this guy is a war criminal now but whatever I have to show this video," lol.

The Flash and Ned stuff cracked me up too. I think I'm gonna need to own the entire MCU one way or another. Is the assumption that all will be available to watch at any time starting in November?

Yeah I'll buy the 22 film set if they release one. Hopefully it doesn't come in a gaudy 1/2 scale Infinity Gauntlet or something, I hate it when they do that, lol. Just a nice classy case that I can easily open and flip to the disc I want please.

Yup. And I want them all in Steelbooks and I went them in 4K (even the inferior 4K that they pump out for these).

Bingo this person gets it lol

Yeah I'll buy the 22 film set if they release one. Hopefully it doesn't come in a gaudy 1/2 scale Infinity Gauntlet or something, I hate it when they do that, lol. Just a nice classy case that I can easily open and flip to the disc I want please.

I agree but I also wouldn’t mind if it was Cap’s Shield (a nice one) holding all the movies and when you open to get the disks out it breaks the shield to look like the movie shield.

It’s like you push down on the center star which causes the top of the shield to open, you lift it up and there’s a spinning tray inside the shield that you spin to get the movie you want lol

Last edited:
Back