The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the tips! Part of my future-proofing is to buy movies from iTunes because they seem to (for now) be upgrading purchases to the next generation for free. And their 4K quality is reportedly comparable (though obviously not quite as good as UHD disc).

As for the hardware, guess I'll continue waiting and seeing...
I read that iTunes will be discontinued, and separated into different services that are specific to each type of media. Wonder if they will continue to upgrade every user's videos?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Jye, I may have asked this before but when do you expect 8K TVs to come down in price? I've waited this long to make the jump to 4K so I'm wondering if I should just wait a little longer. I also recall the 4K price drop happening pretty fast (at least once they were all that were being made).

There's no value in getting an 8K TV, there's going to be very little content for it, and not even in the sense that they just have to rerelease stuff, most existing media is mastered at a resolution lower than even 4K so they can't make it look any better than it already does.

4K Gremlins on 10/1 and holy crap if that isn't the worst cover of all time.

2d-gremlins_uhd.0.jpg

Re: The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

4K Gremlins on 10/1 and holy crap if that isn't the worst cover of all time.

d433389b35164ea4979aa29364addb9c_S.jpg
Yeah I saw that, think They Live 4K is also getting a release

Ooops! Guess They Live 4K is just in other countries

Last edited:
Forget Gremlins I just felt a tingle on my right forearm and shook my arm and a damn spider ran under my pillow :gah: :gah: :gah:

My 6’3 self jumped off my bed like a ninja high on pcp!

I hate spiders more than Indy hates snakes!

Now I have to sleep with all my lights on and my 870 tactical next to my bat! :gah:

:rotfl

The itsy bitsy spider went under Jye's pil-low... all thru the night, Jye couldn't sleep a wink... until the itsy bitsy spider crawled out from underneath...

BLAM!!!!!!

Dead.

Re: The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Forget Gremlins I just felt a tingle on my right forearm and shook my arm and a damn spider ran under my pillow :gah: :gah: :gah:

My 6’3 self jumped off my bed like a ninja high on pcp!

I hate spiders more than Indy hates snakes!

Now I have to sleep with all my lights on and my 870 tactical next to my bat! :gah:
When I used to work at a TV station. Occasionally I'd have to go to the transmitter, that was located on "Rattlesnake Mountain", I never saw a rattlesnake, but the spiders inside the transmitter building were nearly a foot in diameter. And they weren't scared of anybody! You could poke and prod it, and it would just raise up its front legs like it was going to attack. You didn't pick up or move anything unless you absolutely had to, cause there'd probably be something underneath.

Now, Sweet Dreams.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back