The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Yup :rotfl

Don’t do it rush the rez upgrade ain’t worth the Cenobite head lol
Huh, what?! Explain please.

Not arriving til July (yeah Prime) so you can go into as much long-winded detail as you like

Ok, cancelled. I read some reviews. How could Cameron approve such a thing?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
:lol :lol

jye can probably show you a screenshot, lol.

In all seriousness Cameron took the opportunity to digitally replace the motorcycle stuntman's head with Arnold's in a way that was less than seamless...

[emoji38] [emoji38]

In all seriousness Cameron took the opportunity to digitally replace the motorcycle stuntman's head with Arnold's in a way that was less than seamless...
Oh man, I'd like to see that! Not sure I want to pay to see it, though. [emoji38]

:lol :lol

Oh man, I'd like to see that! Not sure I want to pay to see it, though. [emoji38]

I no longer have my Cenobite stunt man :lol

It’s not just the image but also in motion the way the head bobs (pun intended) up and down it’s like the head is not even connected to the body.

I no longer have my Cenobite stunt man :lol

It’s not just the image but also in motion the way the head bobs (pun intended) up and down it’s like the head is not even connected to the body.

Found it. :rotfl

AE6F00D5-2444-4C40-8AC2-756973C4B230.jpeg

And yes it isn't just the sloppy compositing but also uneven "bobbing" that the head does in movement. Others have said that they don't notice it at all but it immediately jumped out at me even in a small YouTube video.

OK so I had a quick conversation today with a person from a New York City production facility who produces for other major corporations and is therefore connected to the greater industry and they told me that 8K movies will be out for holiday 2020 and may even start as early as September 2020 as the 8K tv push will ramp up early 2020.

I asked this person if it was just artistic films and they said NO it will be major blockbusters!

I asked how many for the roll out and they said more than is being anticipated and reported in the media!

I asked if GOTG2 was one of them because it’s the only MCU movie filmed in 8K and they said unknown but that it would be a no brainer.

For anyone waiting on the Captain America 4K SteelBooks, they’re $29.99 this week. Not a huge price drop, but that’s $15 off for the trilogy.

Jye, save yourself a trip by doing a chat online. I've received the price match that way before. You just need your receipt number.

Back