The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look Jye, a spider!
9beb6025ef2ea4e44afd5f4341cf9847.gif

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Re: The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Well I'm sure you could make some of your money back by selling the two Burton flicks if you really disliked them that much. :monkey3
[emoji38]

To this day I've never seen all of Batman and Robin I just couldn't make it through the whole thing

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Batman and Robin almost feel like a big budget 1960's movie. I like Arnold hamming it up as Mr. Freeze though. He seemed to have a lot of fun in the role.

Yeah BF and B&R have always fallen under the category of "fun" bad movies for me. BF even has some genuinely cool moments sprinkled in with all the silliness and when it came out in 1995 I even temporarily thought it was the best of the three, lol.

I do like Batman Forever. It has some good moments. It was good to see Batman on screen for more than a few minutes in the movie. The neon stuff was too much but I can still watch the movie. Kidman was sexy in it too.

I will just get the two I like. I am not buying extra to save $10.00

I am good.

I will just put the 4k disk into my current steel and call it a day.

I read that iTunes will be discontinued, and separated into different services that are specific to each type of media. Wonder if they will continue to upgrade every user's videos?

They'll continue to sell movies whatever the name. But that whole iTumes thing was overblown: iTunes for Windows is staying, as is the iTunes Store name (for now).

They'll continue to sell movies whatever the name. But that whole iTumes thing was overblown: iTunes for Windows is staying, as is the iTunes Store name (for now).

I’m just curious what it means for downloaded movies. I got my Harmy and Adywan versions of SW moved into iTunes so I could watch them on my iPad when I travel. Not sure what the change means for things like this. :dunno

I just want ‘89 and Returns

Those are the only 2 I need.

I'm not sure which cover is worse ... the neon signs of the Steelbook or Gizmo apparently ******** all over the logo for the regular 4K release.

Back