The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What can I say they gave me a lot to work with in the finale, lol.

However this is me pondering how Fett was able to track Mando to Tython now that we know that he wasn't working for Gideon, lol.

However this is me pondering how Fett was able to track Mando to Tython now that we know that he wasn't working for Gideon, lol.
Best not to ask, like trying to figure out how those trackers work. I figure Mando finding Luke (probably easy, since in *real life* Luke would have been a hero folks told stories about) and Boba tracking Mando (he triangulated Mando's position and trajectory from bits and pieces of info! šŸ˜ ) just sez they're not *&^% bounty hunters.

Like they did have the Mando show about the bounty hunter wannabe (deceased), but as a profession u'd need to be able to track people maybe with little info. From the sound of it, bounty hunters and the underworld in general gossip, like when Fennec talks about "what she heard".

I've put this terrible show behind me. Don't spare a thought for it. Only when I visit these boards and see the notification that someone has posted in this thread and I think, urgh, what an awful show. Oh well, onwards to Mando season 3!

Good choice too.

I want Khev to be my spokesman.
Bull****. You can be mine. ;)

EnlightenedMatureIndiancow.webp

Best not to ask, like trying to figure out how those trackers work. I figure Mando finding Luke (probably easy, since in *real life* Luke would have been a hero folks told stories about) and Boba tracking Mando (he triangulated Mando's position and trajectory from bits and pieces of info! šŸ˜ ) just sez they're not *&^% bounty hunters.

Like they did have the Mando show about the bounty hunter wannabe (deceased), but as a profession u'd need to be able to track people maybe with little info. From the sound of it, bounty hunters and the underworld in general gossip, like when Fennec talks about "what she heard".
Yeah, good point. I think in my mind I'll just say that when Fett saw Mando speeding across the dunes with his armor he beat him back to Mos Eisley (an easy task since Mando had to walk for half the trip back) and put a tracker on the Crest.

If you don't like this show that's cool. If you think it went off the rails with regard to goofiness, Fett's competence, and so on and don't think those elements were rectified by the finale that's cool too.

But claiming that a "cold-blooded killer" can't smile? Or appear friendly? Or have white teeth? Really? Are people only pretending to have actually watched The Good, the Bad and the Ugly and countless other Westerns/Crime movies, lol.
This Boba Fett could be someone who has killed - indeed he does kill in this show. But the ''cold blooded'' description implies something that I did not see in this show nor can I believe this characterization would have exhibited in the past.

And if I'm wrong then remind me what any of us have been complaining about again?

Boba Fett hired Khev as his personal publicist. šŸ¤­

Khev -"Help ME help YOU!!"

NNtQjHq.jpg

Let's be honest, Fennec hired you while the idiot was playing with his Rancor.

I've put this terrible show behind me. Don't spare a thought for it. Only when I visit these boards and see the notification that someone has posted in this thread and I think, urgh, what an awful show. Oh well, onwards to Mando season 3!
Not me, I spend time staring at my Razor Crest and debating if Hasbro puts out the N1, will I go for it; and waiting on HT to put out the 1/6 TBOBF Boba coz I liked the team-up scene. šŸ˜

Plus there's plenty to revisit. Some great visuals too, which are appreciated.
Boba_bantha.jpg

Boba_city.jpg

BOBF1.jpg

This Boba Fett could be someone who has killed - indeed he does kill in this show. But the ''cold blooded'' description implies something that I did not see in this show nor can I believe this characterization would have exhibited in the past.

Oh but he has. He's a lot like Vader in that what you see onscreen is pretty tame, compared to what goes on in the comics. Comics Boba will absolutely flambe' you to a crisp for looking at him wrong [and its usually well-deserved]. And he isnt shy about it, either. He. Will. Kill. You.

Comics Vader is The Terror That Walks By Day, he's really bad. And this is why we love these people. lol

If Pedro never actually wore the suit for BOBF (obviously him sitting on the Starliner didn't require a stuntman) then I hope they just do that going forward for any future Fett appearances. Let TM do the voice and nothing more and never take the helmet off again.

273002691-4927076184024334-5435327649801108547-n.jpg
Fun fact : Thatā€™s Brendan Wayne, the grandson of John Wayne.

Oh but he has. He's a lot like Vader in that what you see onscreen is pretty tame, compared to what goes on in the comics. Comics Boba will absolutely flambe' you to a crisp for looking at him wrong [and its usually well-deserved]. And he isnt shy about it, either. He. Will. Kill. You.

Comics Vader is The Terror That Walks By Day, he's really bad. And this is why we love these people. lol
I know but I'm talking about the Boba Fett of this show who they want us to believe is the same Boba Fett of the OT (with the reputation he had - as even noted by Darth Vader).

If Pedro never actually wore the suit for BOBF (obviously him sitting on the Starliner didn't require a stuntman) then I hope they just do that going forward for any future Fett appearances. Let TM do the voice and nothing more and never take the helmet off again.
Who knows. I think I can sometimes tell when it's Pascal, because scene to scene there are small movements/more expressiveness when I think it's him = trained actor. I think.

But helmet fans may be sad, probably, 'coz re some comments on Din's arc from Favreau - (The Mandalorian Season 3 Writer Teases Future Helmet Plot Point) - basically it's Favreau saying Din D'jarin's world view got seriously challenged meeting Bo-katan & co., who have no problem calling themselves Mandalorians. And that Season 3 would dive into that tension.

E.g. less helmet, at times. Maybe. Suspect by the end Din D'jarin will be pointing out "The Way" doesn't depend on a weapon or armor but something something being a good man and doing the right thing etc. etc. After going through his enemies with the Darksaber like a buzz saw.:lightsabe I hope his mythosaur eats everyone.

Last edited:
Back