"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be stunned if they killed off Alfred, he is almost as important as Batman himself.

I think the only thing that grounds Bruce and keeps him from being consumed by "the Batman" is Alfred.

Alfred must not die.

But that is the thing, if Alfred dies, then Bruce basically loses a second father and goes further off the deep end. He kills Two-Face (or whoever killed Alfred) and then regrets what he did, and quits being Batman. That could definately be a great storyline.

Plus, look at IronMan. They made his "Alfred" just a computer program! I haven't heard any outrage over that.

Which raises something else, does Harvey learn of Batman and Wayne being one and the same and then it becomes a point of attack and leverage.

Well Rachel did tell him everything about him ;)

But I could see Two-Face finding out who Batman is. Heck, so could the Joker, but I don't think the Joker would care honestly. He'd probably find it funny.

Which raises something else, does Harvey learn of Batman and Wayne being one and the same and then it becomes a point of attack and leverage.

I would assume so, that way they can make a third movie more about the conflict between the Batman and Dent/Two-Face. Otherwise, although it could be interesting, there will have to be two conflicts that are shown, Batman's and Dent's (which is in a way similar to the upcoming movie)

I would assume so, that way they can make a third movie more about the conflict between the Batman and Dent/Two-Face. Otherwise, although it could be interesting, there will have to be two conflicts that are shown, Batman's and Dent's (which is in a way similar to the upcoming movie)

Right, and it would show the difference between them. Batman won't kill and obeys most of the laws. Two-Face will kill if the coin allows him and he will do whatever, however, he can. Both would be vigillantes, but clearly different in their methods. Maybe throw in a second "real" villian for the Two of them to struggle against.

See, all this is why the movie is gonna be even better than BB!!! God I can't wait!!!

Who is gonna be seeing this in IMAX?

Me me me!!! Personally I think there is no other way to see it. They specifically used the IMAX camera only on certain action sequences. So that is a bonus!!:D

Hey, please don't come in here just to start screwing this thread up. This is a thread for fans of the movie and we want to keep it positive in here. If you don't like the movie, please just create a thread so you can talk about it sucking. Just don't ruin a really great thread for the rest of us. Thanks a lot man.

Oh, ok.

Is it still okay to say GI Joe will suck?

Yeah, I think not seeing this movie in IMAX would be a disrespect to the scenes they filmed with the IMAX cameras. And I love going to the movies in IMAX! The action always seems better. And I think the huge screen and the sound system just kick all sorts of ass!!!

Yeah, I think not seeing this movie in IMAX would be a disrespect to the scenes they filmed with the IMAX cameras. And I love going to the movies in IMAX! The action always seems better. And I think the huge screen and the sound system just kick all sorts of ass!!!

That is what I figured too. They attached the prologue in Imax I am Legends to support this film in its IMAX version. It convinced me, that is for sure.

Yes, that is fine. :lol There is no denying that that movie will suck. I fully back you on that one.

Ok. I was just confused because Sickboy wrote this in the Joe thread:

This will not be a good G.I. Joe movie, let alone a good movie in general. I was going to see this movie, because I gave Transformers a chance and it delivered. But I can't even give this movie a chance. It just looks like a giant steaming turd waiting to be shoveled into the box office flop bucket!

And even tough I agree with him what if theres someone who is excited about the Joe movie like you guys are excited about Batman 2 and they read that? Sickboy shouldnt be tell me to be positive and then go and write something negative like that!

Oh, ok.

The people that created the awesome Batman Beings are giving us a sequel, and adding 2 great actors to the mix. There is no reason to believe it will suck.

GI Joe on the other hand is new and started off by hiring a hack director and some bad casting and concepts. All which point to epic fail.

Oh, ok.

Yeah it'll suck...but not as much as the Dragon Ball Z movie.

And to keep my post semi-topic related:
Do they sell the posters where Dent, Joker, and Batman are each holding up their special item? I really want a full-sized Joker version

And to keep my post semi-topic related:
Do they sell the posters where Dent, Joker, and Batman are each holding up their special item? I really want a full-sized Joker version

eBay. They have them in banner size, as well. Thought about getting the Harvey one.

The Joker image kills me, though, because I question why Joker would have a joker card with Batman's image on it. I realize it's for marketing reasons, but I'd rather him be holding an authentic joker card from one of the viral games!

That bugs me too, but I figure he probably makes his own Joker cards anyway, so he might even have that Batman one in the film?

Saw this over on SHH:

PICT0013.jpg

PICT0014.jpg

Those Jokers look hilarious! I'll have to see if my grocery store has some. I am low on Cheerios! :D

And here begins the TDK marketing and product onslaught. I just hope it doesn't go as far as the Spider-Man 3 toilet covers.

hahaha. :lol

those are funny, munch. that word scramble is soooooooo hard to figure out :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back