"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this will suck. They always hype the part II so much and its never as good as the first movie. The main character always takes a back seat to the cool new villain who just ends up dying.

I think this will suck. They always hype the part II so much and its never as good as the first movie. The main character always takes a back seat to the cool new villain who just ends up dying.

The Empire Strikes Back destroys your theory entirely.
Spider-Man 2 destroys part of your theory.
X-Men 2 destroys your theory entirely.
Terminator 2 destroys part of your theory.

Last edited:

It's not the same but T2 should go in that one as well.

I really don't think TDK's focal point will be on Joker, I think it'll continue to focus on Bruce Wayne and his coping with the circumstances he's found himself in as a result of becoming Batman, and to simply give his character some back story as well, we'll see a fair ammount of Harvey Dent to establish him. I almost get a sense that TDK is going to be Begins to Harvey Dent, give some backstory, I think the Two-Face character needs that to be most successful and have the most impact. We don't need to know where the Joker is coming from as far as backstory for his character to live up to what it is, but with Two-Face, a character marked by psychological trauma, we need a clear understanding of where he's coming from in order to emphasize the level of trauma he's endure, that way a third film can just have Batman up against Two-Face without backstory for anyone. My gut, simply from the circumstances conveyed in the trailers, is this is going to be a much more emotional, dramatic, edge of your seat movie than Begins was.

The film will obviously focus on Batman. Its called the Dark Knight, not the Clown Prince of Crime. The Joker is what is new this time around and people want to see more of him in a trailer than Batman. We know what Batman can do, but Heath's Joker is very different and people want to see more of it.

A trailer is supposed to show you new stuff to get you interested in going to see the film, we don't need a trailer showing Batman doing various Batman things we saw him doin in the last 5 films.

Edited T2 in there for ya MaulFan. ;)

Empire wasnt better than New Hope.
SM 2 was a spider turdlette that was shat out of the awesome first movie.
X2 was a wovlerturdlette that was shat out of the awesome first movie.

Empire wasnt better than New Hope.
SM 2 was a spider turdlette that was shat out of the awesome first movie.
X2 was a wovlerturdlette that was shat out of the awesome first movie.

You are clearly in a very small minority. 99% of people consider Empire superior to A New Hope.
Most people also consider SM2 and X2 better than the firsts.

I'm not the kind that likes to argue and make enemies, but if you keep hanging around this thread and bashing the Dark Knight, you will be bound to make a few. You've stated your opinon that this will suck. I respect your opinion, even if I don't agree with it, but ask you to politely leave this thread now.

I don't mind you posting your opinion on the movie, but don't turn the thread that fans like me go to for new information and to discuss the movie into a "flame war".

I don't mind you posting your opinion on the movie, but don't turn the thread that fans like me go to for new information and to discuss the movie into a "flame war".

11.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Who care if someone thinks the movie will be ^^^^, honestly, how many of us have been salivating to see this movie and enjoy it's awesome glory, and in a few short months our impatience shall be rewarded and we'll be the happiest freaks on this board :rock

Hey, please don't come in here just to start screwing this thread up. This is a thread for fans of the movie and we want to keep it positive in here. If you don't like the movie, please just create a thread so you can talk about it sucking. Just don't ruin a really great thread for the rest of us. Thanks a lot man.

11.jpg

Who care if someone thinks the movie will be ^^^^, honestly, how many of us have been salivating to see this movie and enjoy it's awesome glory, and in a few short months our impatience shall be rewarded and we'll be the happiest freaks on this board :rock

Nice one! :lol

This photo always intrigued me...why would he be burning what appears to be money, especially after we saw that cool "Heat" inspired bank robbery. Or perhaps Batman/Dent did it; which would explain his semi-pissed face:lol

11.jpg

This photo always intrigued me...why would he be burning what appears to be money, especially after we saw that cool "Heat" inspired bank robbery. Or perhaps Batman/Dent did it; which would explain his semi-pissed face:lol

He's just that insane :lol The curious thing is the ammount of money there, that's more than just the bank job from the opening of the film.

Maybe Two-Face would burn it, but not Batman or Harvey, kills the good guy image to burn up millions of dollars.

Yeah, he does have that, "I am seriously gonna ^^^^ up the person that did this." look on his face. Or maybe he's just that frakkin nuts.......

He's just that insane :lol The curious thing is the ammount of money there, that's more than just the bank job from the opening of the film.

Maybe Two-Face would burn it, but not Batman or Harvey, kills the good guy image to burn up millions of dollars.

I'm thinking Two-Face as well. But man, that is a hell of a lot of money!:duh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back