"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, and it would show the difference between them. Batman won't kill and obeys most of the laws. Two-Face will kill if the coin allows him and he will do whatever, however, he can. Both would be vigillantes, but clearly different in their methods. Maybe throw in a second "real" villian for the Two of them to struggle against.

Sounnds sort of like the "Under the Hood" story line they did when they brought back Jason Todd. Him and Batman both trying to bring in Black Mask. Great run by the way, I really enjoyed those books.

It could really work too, assuming Joker gets locked up in Arkham in the end of DK, Black Mask could fill the void as new crime boss.

As far as IMAX, I thought they only filmed the opening in IMAX to use as promos. The whole film is to be shown on IMAX??? SWEET!:D

As far as IMAX, I thought they only filmed the opening in IMAX to use as promos. The whole film is to be shown on IMAX??? SWEET!:D

No, the whole thing was not shot in IMAX, but 3 different scenes were. And of course the Prologue was as well. But I think that actions movies like this and IM and Hulk need to be seen in IMAX. Everything just seems better when I am watching a movie in an IMAX theater.

I saw Transformers in a regular theater and in an IMAX theater and the IMAX experience was just mind blowing. I think the sound also plays a huge part. It's really astounding how crazy the whole thing is! Not seeing this in IMAX will be doing this movie an injustice!

The people that created the awesome Batman Beings are giving us a sequel, and adding 2 great actors to the mix. There is no reason to believe it will suck.

GI Joe on the other hand is new and started off by hiring a hack director and some bad casting and concepts. All which point to epic fail.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

and back to Batman, I WISH we had an IMAX close... but no luck.

I wish.

2 hour drive to my nearest IMAX and then back - approx. $35 full tank.

IMAX ticket - $15.

That's $50. As much as I'd love to see TDK on IMAX, it's just not a realistic choice.

I wish.

2 hour drive to my nearest IMAX and then back - approx. $35 full tank.

IMAX ticket - $15.

That's $50. As much as I'd love to see TDK on IMAX, it's just not a realistic choice.

Same here... If I weren't working at a minimum wage job right now, I'd sooo do this.

But it's not a complete loss. I can see TDK FOR FREE... as many times as I want. And that will help me cope.... :chug

Saw this over on SHH:

PICT0013.jpg

PICT0014.jpg

Those Jokers look hilarious! I'll have to see if my grocery store has some. I am low on Cheerios! :D

This is a bit troubling because I don't necessarily think Begins is really a movie kids should see, but ESPECIALLY not TDK, burning guys in torture til half their face is gone and throwing people off roof tops. I know parents will do what they will, but it is rather troubling that they're marketing it towards children.

This is a bit troubling because I don't necessarily think Begins is really a movie kids should see, but ESPECIALLY not TDK, burning guys in torture til half their face is gone and throwing people off roof tops. I know parents will do what they will, but it is rather troubling that they're marketing it towards children.

Maybe General Mills has a sick sense of humor like the Joker does?:horror

but its Batman dude, that why. I totally see what you're saying in regards to kids and what they're exposed to though.

Meh, I was watching Conan disembowel people and throw naked witches into firepits when I was 8, and I'm just fine :D

Meh, I was watching Conan disembowel people and throw naked witches into firepits when I was 8, and I'm just fine :D

:lol Same here... My Dad did not care what rating a movie was, if he could watch it, I could watch it. :rock

I posted a comparison between the unpainted MM Joker and the repainted MM Joker in my thread, thought I would share it here as well.

DSCN4372.jpg

DSCN4373.jpg

DSCN4374.jpg

DSCN4375.jpg

That is a freaky comparison Josh! I didn't think the MM factory paint was that bad. But your comparison photos tell a much different story! Of all of the bits of make-up they could have painted sloppy, I don't know why they chose the lipstick. :confused: Messing up the black (well grey :rolleyes:) would have been a better choice.

Anyway, this just shows how amazing your repaint is! :rock

My Dad took me to see the original HALLOWEEN when it was released in '78. I was 6.

I'm completely fine and well-adjusted..

:neck-twitch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back