"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I thought so too. I mean Lucius was the one that gave him the Tumbler. It's kinda hard not to realize Bruce is Batman once you see the Tumbler messing up GPD cars underneath Wacker Drive...er I mean whatever the underground street is called in Gotham City.

Yeah, that too. :lol

What part did this show in the Survivor Finale? I'm currently in the middle of hour 2 and haven't seen it....I'm DVR'ing it for the wife so I have it "on tape" but wondering where should I backtrack to?

I have to say, it looks as though the burning money is what the flames are in this new commercial "I'm gonna give it to them", so given his emotional state delivering that line, I'm going back to my theories about why he's burning money and going to stick with the theory that he's trying to prove himself to someone that he is not to be screwed with.

Thank for posting those. Much nicer quality than last night.

In that second one, the "We are tonights entertainment" line is said Much, much differently. Its going to be interesting to see how different his lines are going to be in the movie as in the trailers.

In that second one, the "We are tonights entertainment" line is said Much, much differently. Its going to be interesting to see how different his lines are going to be in the movie as in the trailers.

Interesting. I MUCH prefer the old way. Doesn't sound like Joker. Sounds like a fanboy that recorded himself and slapped it into the trailer.

Thank for posting those. Much nicer quality than last night.

Yeah, I noticed the line was spoken differently than in trailer three. I hope the first version we heard will be in the finished film as I liked how he delivered it there.

What part did this show in the Survivor Finale? I'm currently in the middle of hour 2 and haven't seen it....I'm DVR'ing it for the wife so I have it "on tape" but wondering where should I backtrack to?

Near the start of hour 2, right after the stupid BK Indy commercial. I didn't know there was a trailer 2, but that trailer lacks big time when comapired to the footage in 1.

I still like how in these last few trailers when the Joker fires his M76 in the street, a trailer or a car or something else falls over in the very next shot. :lol Thats some gun!

I'm thinking the lines in that tv-spot might be dubbed to not affect the overall length of the commercial. Time is money, especially in the commercial industry. It just doesn't sound like Ledger compared to everything else we've heard in the other trailers.

You guys also notice the line "Hit me" sounds different also (in the second tv spot)? That couldn't have been changed to effect the length of the commercial, seeing as there wasn't an appreciative difference in that respect.

Yeah...I don't really understand all these changes. I question whether it is even Ledger.

Oh well...In the film, we will get the best, authentic pickings from his performance.

On a better note, he looks so "slimy" and evil when he says "and I'm gonna give it to 'em."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back