"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least they aren't buried in the bottom of the cereal like in the old days.

Last edited:
At least they are buried in the bottom of the cereal like in the old days.

Yeah! They were right there at the top. I didn't even have to open the actual cereal itself. I thought I had to dig. Anyways, I got my wish and have a Joker and Batman!

IMG_0192.jpg

Nice! I just want one Batman to go with my Joker. I don't plan on collecting all four.

dammit... Indy has me eating at BK and drinking DR. Pepper... now... Batman will have me eating Reese's. :lol

That mask is sooo worth it though.

Hahahaha, that's some funny stuff man!

But hey, if you don't love Reeses, that means you hate Jesus and Jewish people and that you love Hilter and the Devil. And not the funny South Park Hilter and Devil, the real ones!

Hahahaha, that's some funny stuff man!

But hey, if you don't love Reeses, that means you hate Jesus and Jewish people and that you love Hilter and the Devil. And not the funny South Park Hilter and Devil, the real ones!

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl

Oh I LOVE Reese's, and that's the problem. I love BK and Dr.P as well, so this has been a fattening summer so far. TDK just had to be attached to something so tempting like that.

Now they just need to be attached to Samuel Adams, Taco Bell or sex... so the summer movies just literally OWN my ass. :lol

Yeah, it's so hard for me not to go to BK, as they have one right now the street from my job!!! So tempting and I want to win some Indy stuff!!!

Yeah, please no more summer movies attached to anymore fast food, or I may break down! Damn!

And to everyone else, Reeses are the best candy ever made. If you disagree, ^^^^ you til Doomsday!

I've been playing that Indy game everyday (not eatting there though). And now the Batcontest? Gotta win something this summer!

Yeah, um, ok you guys can have the very cool Henchmen mask, but I want the sick ^^^^ing MV Agusta F4! Have fun with your little mask, I'm gonna take my bike for a ride!

Just watching Batman Begins on my iPod at work... Am I the only one that kind of wishes Katie Holmes was in the Dark Knight... I though she did a good job. And I've thought she was really attractive since seeing The Gift...:naughty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back