"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that an actual one-sheet or is it fan made? Hard to tell these days. Indeed it's awesome, in any case.

Is that an actual one-sheet or is it fan made? Hard to tell these days. Indeed it's awesome, in any case.

I'd say it's legit, the background city scape looks very uique and I haven't seen any images like it for a fan to get their hands on and custom it.

Yes, definitely legit. Donated to Batman-on-Film by Warner Bros. Love the new avvy, IJ.

I've thought about photoshopping the Joker and Batman posters together, but unfortunately the building angle of the building that both posters shares differs and Joker'd be on a goofy slant and look huge next to Batman.

Got the Batman poster today, hope to get the Joker later …would look amazing together. :joy

86474906av0.jpg

The best posters so far IMO. :cool:

Yes, definitely legit. Donated to Batman-on-Film by Warner Bros. Love the new avvy, IJ.

Thanks! :duff

And it would appear that this new Joker poster is a UK teaser (check out the URL on it).

MaulFan, Blockbusters by me have several TDK posters... but all in the 24x36 range, not 27x40 1-sheet size. They even have some of the framed ones with the faux oil painting. Online, AllPosters still have the 2 "Why So Serious?" 1-sheets for sale and now some of the other, smaller wall posters.

MaulFan, Blockbusters by me have several TDK posters... but all in the 24x36 range, not 27x40 1-sheet size. They even have some of the framed ones with the faux oil painting. Online, AllPosters still have the 2 "Why So Serious?" 1-sheets for sale and now some of the other, smaller wall posters.

Thanks, I'll check out Blockbuster. I've tried the usual places like FYE, Hot Topic and comic shops but not so much luck.

Thanks! :duff

And it would appear that this new Joker poster is a UK teaser (check out the URL on it).

Indeed. They had quite a few posters. The only thing they didn't have (which is why I went in the first place) was Indy stuff!! Really want that DVD case! :banghead

The INDY DVD case is indeed apparently a bear to find. Each store is getting about 4-8 of them on average, and they go quickly. I wish I'd grabbed a couple extra when I had the chance to help out fellow Freaks and Indy fans. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back