"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, though Molossus is too encouragine for the gas pedal haha, if I listen to it on the highway I start driving like I'm in the tumbler hehe.

Molossus is a VERY dangerous song my friend, i'm a Government courier so I drive over 200 KMS daily, listening to Molossus during rush hour is just asking for trouble. :D

Molossus is a VERY dangerous song my friend, i'm a Government courier so I drive over 200 KMS daily, listening to Molossus during rush hour is just asking for trouble. :D

I find it more fun on a 2 or 3 lane highway when I can weave around the slower cards :)

I find it more fun on a 2 or 3 lane highway when I can weave around the slower cards :)

Not much 2 or 3 lane highways in Norway I tell U. :eek:

My favourite road is when I visit a friend of mine. There's a long tunnel goes under a river and the roof is lighted up with red, blue, green and all kinds of colour.
…then to push the sound on Molossus is very dangers to the speed.

It's crazy :rotfl …but its great fun. :cool:

dsc02738copyrx3.jpg

gothamcrimeunitlogofinalf8.jpg

Looking for a shirt to wear for the premiere in your area? SS Designer and I have taken the viral stuff and made this Gotham Major Crime Unit Tee which was featured heavily during "Operation: Slipknot" and featured at these viral sites.

https://www.gpdmcu.com/operationslipknot/

https://www.gpdmcu.com/

But then I don't have to tell you that now do I? Here is the shirt available at The RPF if you've got an account head over and put your name on the list in the Junkyard, if you don't have an RPF account and are interested, shoot me a PM and I'll hook you up. Price is a little steep because its a 4 color design $22 but the more we get the lower the price.

Just an FYI for my fellow FREAKS who are also Batfans...

yeah, it looks like they tried to photoshop the angle to match the Joker's or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back