"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watching Batman Begins on my iPod at work... Am I the only one that kind of wishes Katie Holmes was in the Dark Knight... I though she did a good job. And I've thought she was really attractive since seeing The Gift...:naughty

i think she's attractive, but the whole Tom Cruise Scientology debaucle kinda killed it for me. Maggie Gyllenhaal is gorgeous and a far better actor than Katie. Plus, if you see her in "Secretary", you'll forget about Katie in "The Gift."

Just watching Batman Begins on my iPod at work... Am I the only one that kind of wishes Katie Holmes was in the Dark Knight... I though she did a good job. And I've thought she was really attractive since seeing The Gift...:naughty

Katie Holmes was the weakest part of BB... IMO.

I'm kinda bummed, I realized today, I'm going to miss opening day for TDK because I'll be in Canada for my brother's bachelor party.

I'm kinda bummed, I realized today, I'm going to miss opening day for TDK because I'll be in Canada for my brother's bachelor party.

What? Does Canada doesn't believe in Batman? Bachelor parties are at night right? Go to a matinee.

Don't let Canada and Parties stop you!

You have a brother here in Canada? Whats the connection?

No, there are strip clubs in Canada :lol All his buds had their bachelor parties up there so that's where we're going for his for the whole weekend TDK opens, but I took Monday off from work to recover, so I'll probably just spend that day at the movies.

No, there are strip clubs in Canada :lol All his buds had their bachelor parties up there so that's where we're going for his for the whole weekend TDK opens, but I took Monday off from work to recover, so I'll probably just spend that day at the movies.

Lemme get this straight, you guys are coming to Canada for whores? :huh

Where about in Canada?

Lemme get this straight, you guys are coming to Canada for whores? :huh

Where about in Canada?

Montreal. Ya, that's the gist, I've never been to a strip club but from what anyone's ever told me, the best looking ones are in Montreal.

Oh well then have fun and make sure to stock up on loonies and toonies. :rock

Thanks, I'm really excited to get out of Massachusetts, I haven't had a good vacation opportunity in a few years and could really use the getaway, just wish timing was a little different haha. We're leaving on the 17th so even a midnight screening is out, else I'd be there for that haha.

Anyway, back onto the movie itself, should be a lot of fun, and I think this will be THE summer movie for me, it just looks promising to offer the type of engaging film that I really get into.

I just realized i have a day off on that Friday, July 18th. :chew

You guys know where I'll be at midnight! :)

Thanks, I'm really excited to get out of Massachusetts, I haven't had a good vacation opportunity in a few years and could really use the getaway, just wish timing was a little different haha. We're leaving on the 17th so even a midnight screening is out, else I'd be there for that haha.

Anyway, back onto the movie itself, should be a lot of fun, and I think this will be THE summer movie for me, it just looks promising to offer the type of engaging film that I really get into.

It will be alot of fun and I think the movie of the year as well, I will go see it multiple times like I did Halloween. The Incredible Hulk is on my "Can't wait to see list" as well. I like Norton.

It will be alot of fun and I think the movie of the year as well, I will go see it multiple times like I did Halloween. The Incredible Hulk is on my "Can't wait to see list" as well. I like Norton.

Ya, Hulk is up there for me too, that and TDK are my top 2 must see movies this year, but Hulk I'm expecting to be more childish fun, part nostalgia of all the references to the Bixby-Ferrigno show and then the sheer escapism of 2 leviathons going at it. At least that's my expectation, nothing about the previews has indicated anything more. However, the trailers for TDK all lead me to think this will be a very dramatic, engaging, edge of your seat movie where you feel for the characters in jeopardy and suffering, you're concerned about what's going to happen because it's unpredicatable, and the ride along which you get those things is going to be an amazing rollercoaster, highlighted with a beautiful score to compliment the Begins score.

Ya, Hulk is up there for me too, that and TDK are my top 2 must see movies this year, but Hulk I'm expecting to be more childish fun, part nostalgia of all the references to the Bixby-Ferrigno show and then the sheer escapism of 2 leviathons going at it. At least that's my expectation, nothing about the previews has indicated anything more. However, the trailers for TDK all lead me to think this will be a very dramatic, engaging, edge of your seat movie where you feel for the characters in jeopardy and suffering, you're concerned about what's going to happen because it's unpredicatable, and the ride along which you get those things is going to be an amazing rollercoaster, highlighted with a beautiful score to compliment the Begins score.

You're probably right but still its something i've always loved (as a kid) so I wouldn't mind being taken down memory lane a bit. I have no doubt about the DK, it will be something really big and moving, I expect nothing less from a Batman film.

I rememeber seeing "Batman" in theatres 4 times, I was 13 then, I must admit i'm starting to feel that way about this film. I hope its everything I know it will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back