"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My god, I shouldn't have watched the clip. I'm so hyped. This will no doubt become one of my favs.

Also, doesn't it look like the Joker says the F word? :lol

My god, I shouldn't have watched the clip. I'm so hyped. This will no doubt become one of my favs.

Also, doesn't it look like the Joker says the F word? :lol

As much as I'd like them to go into it that much, I doubt they'd do that since it would really make a lot of people mad and they still need to make money with this thing.

Have you guys seen this Fan made TDK poster? …looks really cool. :cool:

Larger format: https://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/darkknightfanbig.jpg

darkknightfanbigpx9.jpg

Wow, that footage is just awesome! It really does look like the Joker says the f-word. I believe today's PG-13 rating allows the use of it once. So it could be true.

All of that aside, really looking forward to this film.

Not sure if it's been posted before or not, but here's another magazine cover. I like it. Too bad it's the subscriber's edition.

That magazine cover really makes this look like a Schumacher-era suit. The more well-lit pics I see of the new suit, the less I like it. But I am still very confident that I will more than enjoy 'The Dark Knight'....regardless of what the suit looks like.

Thankfully, the suit's look won't have any bearing on the tone and quality of the film, it'll all be so spectacular that the suit will become an unnoticed detail amidst everything else, unlike Schumacher's films where the suit was actually a sign of the film quality.

Again with the suit. "blah blah blah blah blah blah suit blah blah blah movie will still rock blah blah blah". That's the gist of it, no?

I don't have a big problem with the suit. It's obviously a more armored version than the BB suit. And even if it is a little busy, but it certainly doesn't remind me of Schumacher's abomination.

more...
854C6536E9EDD1DC8CB25D6B1BA45.jpg

C5C1AD3413A85021E9769F173E43EF.jpg

3785985260F0774CF05C48DAF7188.jpg

573156C1ABA94C78C3E6EAFD484014.jpg

2632AE56419AC5DA8DA037E163D823.jpg

63CE5961C8C34C8612B3BFB64B69E8.jpg

CBD8AC87FCC8CCF0FB7E8C8CCA25D2.jpg

Is it part of the movie that some of his enemies are dressing in bat suits or are those stunt men ? :lol

^^^hopefully its stunt men. or maybe the joker has one of his goons wear a suit to set up the Bats

Spoiler-

It's from the movie. Remember the guy (goon?) dressed as Batman with the knife and Joker card sticking out of him? I'd post the pic, but don't want to in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back