"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like he's thinking "good grief Batman's new suit is busy looking".

This is a good one too.

I read in my empire magazine this was the first time Batman and the Joker actually meet face to face.
I think I know how this story is going to run now ( just a guess this ).
They catch the Joker at the begging , Batman faces him and has a little talk , they can't charge hi with nothing so he is freed only to start havok in the city , burning up Harvey Dents face and hiring goons to help him out as well as scarecrow. Then they will end up having a big face off leaving two face too get away to be the next movie villain possibly with the riddler as well.

Sounds great if I'm anywhere even close to right. :rock :D

I read in my empire magazine this was the first time Batman and the Joker actually meet face to face.
I think I know how this story is going to run now ( just a guess this ).
They catch the Joker at the begging , Batman faces him and has a little talk , they can't charge hi with nothing so he is freed only to start havok in the city , burning up Harvey Dents face and hiring goons to help him out as well as scarecrow. Then they will end up having a big face off leaving two face too get away to be the next movie villain possibly with the riddler as well.

Sounds great if I'm anywhere even close to right. :rock :D

Since the picture is, I'll assume, more of the interrogation scene we've seen, I'm not sure on this theory. Batman's in the new suit, and I'm thinking it comes before the final act of the movie, like Joker does all kinda ^^^^, pisses Batman off cuz he throws him at a wall in the trailer, Batman leaves, they go to transport Joker elsewhere, he breaks out as seen in the trailers of him leaning out the cop car window, and this leads to final confrontation between the two.

A few new shots mixed with old.

https://www.wizarduniverse.com/060608dkgallery.html

7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back