"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least the Joker phones hinted at one.

In the words of the Dead this time, "Be Ready!"

I'll probably be playing Metal Gear and miss out. When they do virals in my town, they do them freaking on the opposite side of town.

Woo! My two joker t-shirts arrived from eBay:

jokerkr3.jpg

Really nice quality and they have the official Dark Knight label.

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Very cool, Ceno. Def picking these up. Thanks for the quality pic. :)

Not yet. Still too early. But the Comcast On Demand videos are up! Gotham Tonight is great!

Harvey Dent won DA too! :woo

Alright thanks.

Which site will have the viral stuff, or is it too early to tell?

Just saw the Gotham Tonight commercial, you gotta love how Bale plays Wayne, smirking saying "I don't know Harvey Dent, I do my best to stay away from politicians". All of this viral stuff is fantastic....but unfortunately once this film does well it'll be repeated to the point of hatred.

Gotham Times has been updated. Hopefully those of us that voted will get a paper copy.

I'm guessing there will be a clue to the next Joker viral in the paper.

The Joker said:
When the chips are down, these civilized people will eat each other. You'll see...I'll show ya!

I keep watching that alternate trailer. Ledge is going to own this role.

I keep watching that alternate trailer. Ledge is going to own this role.

He already has IMO.

Looks like Joker is texting pics to those with Joker phones. Said Group 1, blah blah...etc. So it looks like is one big pic cut up and we need to put them together. First pic is of a Matador supposedly. More info to come...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back