"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks like a papa johns pizza deal, probably will be heh.

-edit: NM, Domino's :puke

Buttmunch, where did you get those viral pics with the masks? Are only those with phones getting them?

Yeah. I'm snagging them from the SHH boards since they aren't as organized over there. :D

Group 3:

924.jpg

2575468303_75284ac6ed.jpg

38.jpg

1540.jpg

1232.jpg

SMSpic14.jpg

Last edited:
Possible Answers?

Group 1:
Domminos (pics are images of names of games)

Group 2:
Commercial (letter jumple)

Group 3:
.375 or 6/16 (fractions solved, missing fraction)

So a Dominos Pizza Commercial on Monday?

Chirstmas story anyone? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
That new trailer we got today is almost better than the one we got in December. It has such a dramatic tone to it. Definitely the second best trailer so far.

Looks like there are a bunch of different cuts and takes that Heath did, along with different dialogue and voice tones. I pray we get a lot of this in the blu-ray release.

That new trailer we got today is almost better than the one we got in December. It has such a dramatic tone to it. Definitely the second best trailer so far.

Looks like there are a bunch of different cuts and takes that Heath did, along with different dialogue and voice tones. I pray we get a lot of this in the blu-ray release.

I hope so too! Except for the alternate "Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen" I've liked both takes of his lines.

BTW, where did you get that pic in your sig? I haven't seen that before. Must be around the Police Car scene, his make-up is nearly gone there!

My buddy gets to see it a week early, and I can't go with him.

:banghead

Make said buddy disappear and go in his place. Its what the Joker would want you to do :D

Here munch -

jkvv2.jpg

jokeravycn7.jpg

jokerprepnf8.jpg

This new trailer makes Joker so much more menacing (not that he wasn't to begin with).

Last edited:
Here munch -

jkvv2.jpg

jokeravycn7.jpg

jokerprepnf8.jpg

This new trailer makes Joker so much more menacing (not that he wasn't to begin with).

Thanks, those are great!

Too bad Dominos sucks.

I know! I wish it was Pizza Hut instead. Doesn't matter anyway since I can't eat pizza for a couple of months. Heck, I'll be happy when I can eat scrambled eggs and pasta and other soft foods next month. Liquid diets suck!

Thanks for the link. I can't wait. Saw Hulk today and it delivered a nice, "fun ride" movie, but TDK looks like it should deliver everything I could want.

Wow guys, I missed a lot today from being at work!. But that alternate trailer is awesome!!!

"Where is Harvey DENT!!!! I'll settle for his loved oneeee....."
OH my god.

Here munch -
jkvv2.jpg

jokeravycn7.jpg

jokerprepnf8.jpg

Where are these from?

And I just watched the Alternate Trailer, Gotham Knight and Gotham Tonight On Demand in HD.

That trailer... wow. Just WOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back