"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
in addition to a fake Gotham newscast talking about Dent going after currupt cops, there is also one of the anime shorts from Gotham Knights called Field Test.

you should all check your cable provider's On Demand.

Kevin Conroy = :rock

in addition to a fake Gotham newscast talking about Dent going after currupt cops, there is also one of the anime shorts from Gotham Knights called Field Test.

you should all check your cable provider's On Demand.

Kevin Conroy = :rock

Its only for Comcast subscribers, which I am.

Conroy is the best animated Batman voice, but he was miscast in this anime crap. Bruce looked way to femmine to have his voice. Anime sucks.

This a limited edition Special Edition of the score for sale at Amazon, but I can't figure out the details. I definitely want the fullest soundtrack I can get.

This a limited edition Special Edition of the score for sale at Amazon, but I can't figure out the details. I definitely want the fullest soundtrack I can get.

Yep, we keep getting more and more little soundtrack bits in these new videos. I'm loving the "new" sound, especially of the "Mollosus-esque" theme. The tracklist is also available now, as well.

Yep, we keep getting more and more little soundtrack bits in these new videos. I'm loving the "new" sound, especially of the "Mollosus-esque" theme. The tracklist is also available now, as well.

Where is that info available, Amazon doesn't have tracks listed.

Does anyone know who will carry the double LP version of the soundtrack?

Its only for Comcast subscribers, which I am.

Conroy is the best animated Batman voice, but he was miscast in this anime crap. Bruce looked way to femmine to have his voice. Anime sucks.

i agree Bruce Waybe was a little too girly, but the story was really good. also, the bat-suit kicked some butt (IMO, at least).

Wow, Georgia has more than any other state, 29 total. And one is in my town and still available (but the wrong zip code). :(

You should try to order the free pizza. You get a rubber mask with it, and supposedly a package later on.

You should try to order the free pizza. You get a rubber mask with it, and supposedly a package later on.

I can't, though, because there isn't one in my particular Zip Code. :(

Unless they will deliver to a car in some random parking lot. :lol

I can't, though, because there isn't one in my particular Zip Code. :(

Unless they will deliver to a car in some random parking lot. :lol

Lol, that would be funny.

You can always try for pick up/Carry out :D

Is this a temporary thing? I can't get on it at work. It's blocked.

If someone could check zip 37128, that would be swell :)

Nowhere in TN yet. It looks like they keep adding more states, so maybe later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back