"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do forsee that with the movie out now, we'll at least hear of a Two-Face figure in the coming months, I have zero doubts they're going to or have made one and just had to wait until the film's release to show it off.

Agreed. Mattel had one already in the bag waiting to come via their Movie Masters....I can't wait to see the level of detail in HT's offering.

I think that aspect is further heightened when he makes his selection and it is tragically wrong. How he must have felt walking in and seeing that The Joker had lied.

I don't think it hit him until he found out GPD failed to get to the other location in time though, I'm sure he was like "^^^^!" when he saw it was Harvey, but if he'd thought Rachel was screwed he'd have dragged Harvey out faster and tried to get to her location himself.

Agreed. Mattel had one already in the bag waiting to come via their Movie Masters....I can't wait to see the level of detail in HT's offering.

That's why I feel it's a certainty, the creative opportunity with the damage is too fun to pass up if you're pouring so much into figures from the movie.

Thing is though, and probably not to folks liking, his suit jacket (couldn't see his pants in the movie) may end up being rubber to get the charred effect, not sure how they'll execute that, but should be interesting.

He knew that Rachel wouldn't make it. The Joker told him that he could only save one and had to choose. Knowing how well he made with this threats I guarantee you that Batman knew instantly that Rachel was doomed, especially since it was all supposed to be happening at the same time. He couldn't show emotion because Dent didn't know who he was.

The charred jacket looked to have a red underlining. Most likely they'll do a two toned suit with the burning either painted on or either sewn over like a netting.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

MAUL YOUR NOT IN THE SPOILER THREAD! :lecture :lol

The charred jacket looked to have a red underlining. Most likely they'll do a two toned suit with the burning either painted on or either sewn over like a netting.

That's true, they may be able to come up with some sort of cloth or something to give it texture on that side. I was just thinking how they handled Davy Jones.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Now that people are openly posting spoilers in the non-spoiler thread, shall we go ahead and merge the threads?

Now that people are openly posting spoilers in the non-spoiler thread, shall we go ahead and merge the threads?

I think it'd be best especially considering that conversations going on in both are similar.

It'd probably be easier if we had a general "HOT TOYS: THE DARK KNIGHT 1/6 OFFERINGS" thread in General and move the TDK Suit thread, BB suit Thread, Joker Thread, Tumbler Thread, Bat Pod thread and all the other toy threads all in there.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I see what you are saying now, Mike. My bad.

And, yes, I agree completely.

I love the layers of this movie. With all of this discussion and even though I'm a huge Iron Man fanboy, I have to say that its the best movie of the summer and the best Comic Book movie ever made.

Although my hopes are high for The Watchmen as well.....

I almost forgot to add; the way the sound went away and the "noise" came in right before a Joker attack... frickin' brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back