1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

I will retire my sig in one month. :lol

hopefully you only retire half of it....we still have a long time to go before the 89 mobile ships, :rotfl:rotfl

cant wait for this though it'll be a hell of a package!

hopefully you only retire half of it....we still have a long time to go before the 89 mobile ships, :rotfl:rotfl

cant wait for this though it'll be a hell of a package!

Curious to see what packaging improvements HT made to decrease paint rub and breakage.

Probably none. :monkey2:gah::slap:(

Got my notice.. whoo hoo.. can't wait for it.. time to ditch the naboo royal starship and replace it with the tumbler..lol

I haven't recieved any notice... that's because I'm using flexpay?

How long did it take for these to become hard to get when it was first released? By that I mean, was it a few months before it was sold out at regular retailers? Sideshow, BigBadToyStore, etc?

I have to budget very carefully but I also don't want to wind up dealing with e(vil)bay.

To be honest, I saw one in a store about a year ago. I didn't get it tho !!! Stupid of me. I went back but it was gone.

I'm expecting the reissue in stores this week / weekend.

How long did it take for these to become hard to get when it was first released? By that I mean, was it a few months before it was sold out at regular retailers? Sideshow, BigBadToyStore, etc?

I have to budget very carefully but I also don't want to wind up dealing with e(vil)bay.

Hard to say it depends on how many they make this time around which going by the current production numbers for the figures a lot more then they did last time. This is a very popular item dispite its cost as plan on getting it as soon as you can and even if you have to drop of a figure and come back to it later, depends on which figure, and dont be but off by side show selling out of some figures other retailers also carry hot Toys products

Thanks for the input, sir moose! I've got a few items already on flexpay so that's why it's hard for me to fit the Tumbler into my budget right now, not to mention some rather unexpectedly large medical bills.

If I can make it through August and the first half of September, I can start payments on it then. Just gonna hafta hope it's still available.

Getting really excited for this one to come out. Though I won't have it til Christmas with Flex Pay...still, nice present for myself :D

Re: The Dark Knight: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible (relaunch)

what u have to understand is lots of new collectors join this hobby and would like to backtrack, with pieces like this being out priced , if limited lots of scalpers would join up too stocking everything and then flipping later on ebay like the ridiculously priced tumbler for 20000$, u really want that or would u like your money to go to hot toys itself so they can continue to improve their products, i view hot toys as outstanding products, which i would like to both play and display as well, cheaper prices or retail prices enables me to buy 2 of each if i want whenever i want, and my money goes to hot toys not some scalper. hot toys neednt worry about going out of business as long new collectors join everyday because what they make is the best in the market right now, there is no competition for their products as of now,
no fan will continue to be loyal to hot toys if another company starts outdoing them, as long as they make profits and improve their products they will be continue to be successful and collectors should be happy, if you are looking for investment , its sad, lol, the only drawback would people who bought first would have to buy a second one if they are changes , but the mark 1 has some changes but batmobile doesn t so the current owners needn't worry,
the sooner flippers get out of hot toys and stocking, the better for collectors,

I'm one of those new collectors. I for one am glad they are re-releasing everything so I have a chance to buy them new.

Mine account is showing my final Flex-pay coming out Aug 20.

Really wanted this but missed out on the first go around, so I'm so glad HT reissued this! I could really care less if these sale out and sky rocket like the original release did. I gots me one!!! :yess:

To what date, if you don't mind me asking? I ordered mine through my local comic shop, and I'm curious to know when I can get my grubby little mitts on it. I couldn't afford this thing the first time around, and I jumped at the second chance.

Oh damn, the time is near! Time to come to a decision! :panic: :panic::panic:

To what date, if you don't mind me asking? I ordered mine through my local comic shop, and I'm curious to know when I can get my grubby little mitts on it. I couldn't afford this thing the first time around, and I jumped at the second chance.

They bumped it from August 23rd to August 21st

Anyone have a rough estimate for domestic shipping? My last payment is on the 20th, and I'd like to have an idea of how much the total cost will be.

Was that at me? And welcome aboard. :wave

Back