1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Was that at me? And welcome aboard. :wave

Well, it was to darthviper, but any new information is good information! :)

And thanks for the welcome! I've been lurking for a while on the boards, and finally decided to jump in. So excited for all the new Batman stuff coming out, even Bane!

Well, it was to darthviper, but any new information is good information! :)

And thanks for the welcome! I've been lurking for a while on the boards, and finally decided to jump in. So excited for all the new Batman stuff coming out, even Bane!

No problemo.

I'm excited about all the new Bats stuff, myself, but I'm ready for all of this and the Avengers hype to die down. My wallet needs a break.

bbts and apcollectibles I think. I'm gonna have to wait for in hand pics on this before I decide if I want it.

SSC still has it for pre-order

Where is this still available at?

A number of Shanghai and Beijing stores have it on line at around the 4000rmb ($600) mark. The retail for the relaunch is 2500rmb ($375), so these originals aren't moving.

Ha damn, I think I'm just gonna order this and get it over with. Ever since I got that new Batmobile book I want all them all!

Ha damn, I think I'm just gonna order this and get it over with. Ever since I got that new Batmobile book I want all them all!

I have ordered this recently after thinking it a lot... maybe if I pass now I'll be very regret later... It's very unprobable that HT relaunches this a 3rd time, so It's now or never. And looking to the pass, if you want to buy it later, be prepear to pay +30% or more of the price that already have.

Got my 21 day notice! And it's only $101.89 for FEDEX to OZ. Not bad for such a big piece. :yess:

do you know if someone have done a custom with retooled interiors?
It's the only think that I don't like of this tumbler

Got my 21 day notice! And it's only $101.89 for FEDEX to OZ. Not bad for such a big piece. :yess:

OZ??? what country is that????

The uncertainty of the shipping rates to Chile is killing me!! :gah:

Damn notices are going out on this beast now....WOW....strap up...its going to be a bumpy ride for the fourth quarter...

Australia.

Can't wait for this. I still kick myself for not buying this originally a few years back for $292.:slap

Ok Chile is a lot closer to USA than Australia, so I should get a cheaper shipping cost right? :pray:

Ok Chile is a lot closer to USA than Australia, so I should get a cheaper shipping cost right? :pray:

My shipping cost will be zero - I can walk to my store :hi5:

Oh, and at this point in time - Listening to Iron Maiden, live in Chile (En Vivo!)

I think it depends... the shipping is not only about distace. will it come on a ship or plane? also on chile we have a lot of taxes when something this big and expensive comes in (aduanas), trustme, I have heard of a lot of REALLY bad experiences :monkey2... how much is it? 17%? and you need to pay the delivery to your house (i think it's about $30 for the size for me, from santiago to chillan) sometimes they don't charge it, but when it's expensive, shure they will
any way, hope your shipping and taxes don't goes up to $300

So can anyone confirm that there are no improvements and that it's not superior to the 1st release in any way?

I missed out on the PO but i found someone selling the 1st release at retail price.

Back