The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She enters right before Bane and his men come in. You see her later in the crowd before "tima to goa mobile".

Wow, what an "easter egg" of an early reveal of her villainy. I've never noticed her there. I wonder how many people caught that in the theater. That's pretty cool that Nolan gave eagle-eyed viewers the chance to catch that before her big revelation at the end.

I never noticed it either...but will be sure to watch for it during my next viewing.

I didn't catch that - but how do you know this? Is she shown there? Or is there any dialogue that tells us this?
I refuse to believe you wouldn't know something like this, void. You're gonna make me lose faith in my belief that you are the greatest Nolan Batman Superfan on the internets! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I noticed the woman walking into the Stock Exchange on the first viewing. The camera follows her. I thought she was Miranda at first, but I haven't seen anything that tells me it was actually her.

Supposedly she's carrying the same case as Miranda has in the deleted scene between her and Fox? :dunno

Waitaminute... OMG THAT'S WHO BANE NODS AT! :panic::panic::panic:

He's like "WRRRAAAAAHHHHTCHU... oh hey there."

Wow, what an "easter egg" of an early reveal of her villainy. I've never noticed her there. I wonder how many people caught that in the theater. That's pretty cool that Nolan gave eagle-eyed viewers the chance to catch that before her big revelation at the end.

Oh he gave plenty of chances

Pretty much every line she spoke had connotations to her real identity

Believe it or not, they're bigger fans out there

Difabio

Fan of Nolan's Batman films preceding TDKR/till TDKR. So, just Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. The Nolan Batman "Duology". :lol

Plus, I have a problem with TDKR's crappy story, plot and characterizations, that doesn't mean there aren't little things to appreciate like the stunts, effects, scenery, sploshions and little easter eggs like the above.

Some people think it's a LOS branding or something. In Begins, fake Ras is holding something, never says what he's doing with it though.

It could have also been the fact that she lived a "hard life" since she had been in jail.

She says something about a "mistake" I think. That makes me think there was something specific. Maybe a deleted scene.

Maybe that's a branding if they leave the League of Shadows or she made a mistake in prison, who knows.

Last edited:
I've always wondered if that was Miranda going into the stock exchange, now I know! Awesome! I'm glad this thread was re-opened :lol

Speaking of the DVD - I'm just discovering 2nd screen features with the TDKR blu-ray. I'm kind of a mixed mind about it - it's really cool being able to control the blu-ray player from my ipad, but the content that is exclusive to the "2nd screen" would have just been in the normal extras before. I'd be kind of disappointed if I wasn't able to access them having bought the disc.

I haven't seen you complaining about Darth Vader being a total ***** in any SW threads.

Maybe if it were found Vader was secretly in love with the Emporer the whole time? :dunno

Interesting comparison though. Unlike Vader, this is one-shot appearance for Bane and unfortunately Bane's inner teddy bear(ewok?) is thrown out at exactly the wrong time when we all want to see Bane pay for all the **** he pulled in the movie... and then Catwoman comes in an knocks him out which would have felt like Leia coming in last second to shoot Vader's hand off before Luke goes full circle on his ***.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back