The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, Nam... I tried to take a dump on it just for you, but Andy Smith was watching me :lol :

480449_10152137563630107_2094211901_n.jpg
I'm curious... does the Tumbler make an actual appearance in TDKR or is it still deceased? I know there's the camo versions that were stolen and all... and that flying contraption.

So I guess the discrepancy in numbers are when someone submits a fresh or a rotten but they don't submit any text?

Correct. It also explains why a review can be mostly positive but be tagged "Rotten", and vice versa. That choice is at the discretion of whoever submits it.

I keep refreshing RT on that guys site to see how fast the comments are stacking up. Just for time stamp purposes he's at 156 as of this post. :lol I see potential for the fanboys to be worse with TDKR.

I keep refreshing RT on that guys site to see how fast the comments are stacking up. Just for time stamp purposes he's at 156 as of this post. :lol I see potential for the fanboys to be worse with TDKR.

Oy. Might be a good time for Dave to close off Registration to this site for at least a couple of months.

:slap

So you left a skidmark! :yess: :lol

Honestly, I think that's one of the better Batmobiles, right behind Burton's which, of course, is right behind West's.
I like the old Batmobile, but it's a silver age version. It's pre-Frank Miller, so it's almost part of a completely different universe.

I do love the 89' Batmobile, but the Tumbler just seems more effective, and I was one of the ones that hated it before I saw Batman Begins. The Burton one has style though.

I like the old Batmobile, but it's a silver age version. It's pre-Frank Miller, so it's almost part of a completely different universe.

I do love the 89' Batmobile, but the Tumbler just seems more effective, and I was one of the ones that hated it before I saw Batman Begins. The Burton one has style though.

Problem is, the Tumbler doesn't really scream Batman. I'd guess it's something from Blade Runner or some SciFi movie before a Batmobile if I didn't know what film it was from.

Oy. Might be a good time for Dave to close off Registration to this site for at least a couple of months.

:slap

:lol :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back