The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

The body language alone in that gif sells the scene.

Without knowing any backstory or having any dialogue, you already know the deal. Hardy's really got that "lumbering beast" walk down pat.

i would agree , but IMO he's walking up stairs in that scene :wink1: so his walk looks like he's wobbling .

also this could be the finale of the movie , like a setup for Bane , looks as if they are on some sort of catwalk . then you have the mystery character in the backround . IDK but i can't FREAKIN Wait

Directors shoot movies in all different orders of the film . they could film the last scenes 1st LOL

349430301.jpg

:yess: :rock

OK now that is EPIC

I want that on my wall. Now. Make it happen. :panic:

:(:(:( It's not a real one-sheet? :(:(:(

I would frame that and put it up if it were.

Good teaser. It's going to be really difficult to avoid spoilers for this movie. The moment I saw the HD teaser link my brain couldn't stop the mouse. It was like a OUIJA board.

Anyone who reads a thread for an upcoming movie should know there might be spoilers.

Hmmmm...nah.

Most of the time that stuff is in spoiler quotes, hence all the titles on SSF that have 'spoilers' after them.

This teaser trailer showed a lot more than I was expecting since the teaser for TDK had no actual footage in it.
Loved the last shot with Batman/Bane.
Now - bring on Catwoman!!

The guy in the back of the shot where Bane is walking upto Batman. Lets just hope he is part of the cast and not crew other whys sure Bale might have tore him a new A Whole.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apMXFloDH6M"]‪The Dark Knight Rises - Official Teaser Trailer [HD]‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back