The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Absolutely badass!!! That last scene was enough for me. Love how exhausted Batman looks, and how huge and menacing Bane appears.

Does anyone have a script of the dialogue between Oldman and Bale? I couldn't catch a few lines.

"We were in this together...and then you were gone."

"Now this evil...rises....the Batman...must come back."

"What if he doesn't exist anymore?"

"He must....he...must..."

its clearly obvious that batman is not winning the fight at the end of the trailer

Unless you reverse it....then it looks like Bane is backing away from a drunken Batman.

at the end of the trailer loving how bats is dazed and still manages to put up his hands love it .

tdkrbrightened.png

wow looks like batman is pretty beaten up and looking worse for wear and bane is just getting started.....i got all of that insight from a 2 second clip lol

Bahahhahahahahah

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THMHnWOcc6I&feature=player_embedded"]‪The Dark Knight Rises Teaser Trailer Parody‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I wonder who the dude is in the background of that still, a crew member?

I can't imagine a crew member so blatantly in a shot being left in, unless they're so care free with CGI now that they just said screw it we'll take him out later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back