The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Yeah Bane doesnt need to be taller to be a badass.

One thing people forget about Bane is that is he a genius (his depiction in Batman and Robin didn't help that) so in going with a smaller Bane and making connections to Ra's Al Ghul I have a feeling that Nolan is going for a cerebral interpretation that can and will also get very physical

:exactly:
And he is also a leader.

One thing people forget about Bane is that is he a genius (his depiction in Batman and Robin didn't help that) so in going with a smaller Bane and making connections to Ra's Al Ghul I have a feeling that Nolan is going for a cerebral interpretation that can and will also get very physical

well atleast Nolan didn't make him look retarded and comic like in Batman & Robin

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fEOMGcYmEc"]‪Making of Batman & Robin (1997) - BANE‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah Bane doesnt need to be taller to be a badass.

the-dark-knight-rises-set-photos-of-bane.jpg

10129530-12085242.jpg

so neither bigger or taller? Why did people _____ over Venom's design at all then? I don't care that SM3 sucked, i'm talking designs. :panic:

Believe me, you won't be able to tell. And it most certainly won't take you out of the movie.

Not if you've spent a year and a half picking apart every image or scrap of rumour about the production and are actively looking for height discrepancies and such. Some fans ruin movies like these for themselves. :cuckoo:

Not if you've spent a year and a half picking apart every image or scrap of rumour about the production and are actively looking for height discrepancies and such. Some fans ruin movies like these for themselves. :cuckoo:

I know, I don't get it :dunno Just let the movie be.

Arnie is bigger then Hardy yes. But Ras wasn't even half the size of Bane and Batman struggled. Bane is gonna be a power house man. Bane's gonna give him a run for his cash.

The fight scenes in this look to be much more choreographed and longer then the previous ones. Can't ____ing wait!!!

what fight scenes?
we haven't seen any 'fight scene' only pictures and stills!
and in the trailer, we didnt see any fighting

ow and in Begins and TDK the fight scenes were also choreopraphed, only minor issue for me with the Nolan films is that they dont show a whole deal of them...

so, I wouldn't say they are "more" choreographed than the previous movies...since they were already choreographed heavily.
I only hope this time they will show some more, i wasnt a great fan of the fighting scenes..

there is even a dedicated topic about "improving the fight scenes"
https://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=361105

what fight scenes?
we haven't seen any 'fight scene' only pictures and stills!
and in the trailer, we didnt see any fighting

ow and in Begins and TDK the fight scenes were also choreopraphed, only minor issue for me with the Nolan films is that they dont show a whole deal of them...

so, I wouldn't say they are "more" choreographed than the previous movies...since they were already choreographed heavily.
I only hope this time they will show some more, i wasnt a great fan of the fighting scenes..

there is even a dedicated topic about "improving the fight scenes"
https://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=361105
This fight scene.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twPypRSpj-M"]‪Batman and Bane Fighting at City Hall (Filming The Dark Knight Rises)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
Looks to be a bit longer, better choreographed. and (hopefully) not so tight-shot. So we can see more of the fight. My favorite fight scene in the series so far is the docks scene in BB. Even though it was shot in your face, you could feel batman's agility.

This fight scene.
‪Batman and Bane Fighting at City Hall (Filming The Dark Knight Rises)‬‏ - YouTube
Looks to be a bit longer, better choreographed. and (hopefully) not so tight-shot. So we can see more of the fight. My favorite fight scene in the series so far is the docks scene in BB. Even though it was shot in your face, you could feel batman's agility.

you call that a fight scene? that not a fight scene from a movie,

that just a film that somebody made from the side, that doenst qualify as a finished product to call a fight scene, it can look dull, but on film it will look different of course.

but no, thats no base to say anything about how the film will look like, i just keep my fingers crossed we will see more of the fights.
Batman deserves fight scenes to be listed in the top fight scenes of movie history, but with that kind of cinematography, it aint gonna happen. (yeah I know they got nominated in BB and TDK for the camerawork)

its funny how you make such conclusions as: "Looks to be a bit longer, better choreographed. and (hopefully) not so tight-shot" based on a youtube film from a tourist :)
anyhow, I hope you are right

I think the YouTube footage is good enough evidence that there's gonna be a different approach to the fight scenes in this film

But that's just me

batman is kinda taller than bane, but i suppose the venom inside bane will make him bigger i guess.

that just a film that somebody made from the side, that doenst qualify as a finished product to call a fight scene, it can look dull, but on film it will look different of course.

but no, thats no base to say anything about how the film will look like, i just keep my fingers crossed we will see more of the fights.
Batman deserves fight scenes to be listed in the top fight scenes of movie history, but with that kind of cinematography, it aint gonna happen. (yeah I know they got nominated in BB and TDK for the camerawork)

its funny how you make such conclusions as: "Looks to be a bit longer, better choreographed. and (hopefully) not so tight-shot" based on a youtube film from a tourist :)

Well. No ____ Sherlock.
No one can tell what it will look like on screen.
You can clearly see that the fight is longer just by the footage. they start at the bottom of the stairs and work their way up. so naturally it will be longer. Plus. You can clearly see that the choreography is much better. So,I'm not sure what your point is.

:rotfl you can tell by this video that the fight is better choreographed! This isn't a fan made video, they're filming people from the movie fighting :lol I'm just a little confused with the reasoning behind your comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back