The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Are you serious?....??:monkey4

pWWPR.jpg

That is beautiful.. but it isn't a set. Its an actual salt mine in Romania that is a tourist attraction. This has been reported to be used as "The Batcave" in TDKR since before Catwoman and Bane were revealed. The actual Batcave is currently sitting on Stage 30 over at The Sony lot. I'd imagine the set will aesthetically fit into what is already present in the salt mine and the two seperate locales on opposite sides of the Earth will be melded together in post to create one (fantastic) Batcave!

yes, I just now found that out on another site. I didnt know about the salt mines. Its a beautiful idea. Cant wait to see how it finally comes out. CBM.com didnt give too much details other than saying its new photos revealed that is thought to be the Cave and that more interior shots were on a WB soundstage. So thanks for clarifying.

No problem :hi5:

I guess CBM.com refrained from giving all the info so it would look as though they had pics of the actual Batcave so as to get more hits... tsk tsk....

Certainly looks more like the Avengers movie production :lol

But nope, it's Batman up to his shenanigans again with his total disregard for public property. :lol

picture.php

Last edited:

Well if you gotta go might as well go out with a bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back