The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

I love how she's holding onto an apple the whole time :lol I feel like here character's going to have good development and dimension.

that was a crash landing my friend :lol not a bang.

Well, first came the crash, then the bang felt around the world :lol

Batman had made a complete 360, from being a laughable character (TV show) to being a bad ass (89 movie / Returns) to being a laughable character again (Forever / B&R) to now being a bad ass again.

I'm dizzy :lol

Well, first came the crash, then the bang felt around the world :lol

Batman had made a complete 360, from being a laughable character (TV show) to being a bad ass (89 movie / Returns) to being a laughable character again (Forever / B&R) to now being a bad ass again.

I'm dizzy :lol

:lol :lol :lol :lol

I love how she's holding onto an apple the whole time :lol I feel like here character's going to have good development and dimension.

Well I'm assuming she is beating up a low-life thug that stole the apple from the kid who is standing by watching her kick ass...

Seeing those BTS shots of Anne, I couldn't help but chuckle. She is supposed to be a badass chick in those kicking ass and I kept snickering at the facial expressions she had, the shot of the kid of course. I hope in the context of the film it doesn't invoke the same reaction...

I would prefer Olivia Wilde, she has that bad ass look to her. Anne doesn't have that kind of persona. Though a lot of ppl thought Heath was gonna make a bad Joker, so we'll see.

I don't think she'll be bad at all, it's just I can imagine seeing her making these expressions in the film and having me laugh and pull me out of it. Who knows though, maybe I'll be singing the praises of Anne Hathaway's fighting face come next summer..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back