The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Selina Kyle...

8VWkp.jpg

Anne-Hathaway-on-the-set-of-the-new-Batman-movie-The-Dark-Knight-Rises-11-435x580.jpg

Issues of if someone more attractive could have been Catwoman aside, the big problem is how lanky she is.

I don't believe her teeth could break the skin of that apple let alone a human being.

She's kicking ass in a very physical manner and she does not look the part.

And she's a stripper? At what amatuer night?

Issues of if someone more attractive could have been Catwoman aside, the big problem is how lanky she is.

I don't believe her teeth could break the skin of that apple let alone a human being.

She's kicking ass in a very physical manner and she does not look the part.

And she's a stripper? At what amatuer night?

l agree l don't think she should be in this movie. She is no Catwoman and l don't find her attractiive. l disagree her teeth couldn't bite into an apple. She has a huge mouth with big teeth. You see some pics of her smiling, her lower face is nothing but mouth and teeth.:lol

Michelle pfeiffer had a very sexy look and with certain expression can look sexy and crazy at the same time, she was great as Catwoman. Anne Hathaway l doubt will pul it off.

So far, I'm actually most excited to see Anne as Catwoman than any other character next year. I think she's gonna surprise us.

So far, I'm actually most excited to see Anne as Catwoman than any other character next year. I think she's gonna surprise us.

:exactly: she's a very talented actress and I believe she'll shock most when this is released next July. Nolan has been pretty good a choosing his cast, I mean who would've thought Cillian Murphy as Scarecrow would've worked so well. I can't wait till next year.

I'm not worried about her acting abilities.

Helen Mirren is an awesome actress, but she's like 65 now and probably couldn't kick a buff young guy's ass.

Catwoman is beating up guys that escaped from prison. But she looks like she's just been seated in a dark room reading for the past 10 years and has no muscle definition. Imagine her fighting Hardy as Bane, I can't.

In the Nolan realm of realism, she looks like she'd get beaten and raped. It's like if Bale was at his Machinist weight to play Bruce Wayne.

The makeup lady to her right looks like she's be a more believable vigilante.

Selina Kyle...

Anne-Hathaway-on-the-set-of-the-new-Batman-movie-The-Dark-Knight-Rises-11-435x580.jpg

Last edited:

This just in! Chris Nolan was insecure about his decision to cast a thin catwoman! He just casted a relatively unknown buff woman!

Your new catwoman!
buff-woman3.jpeg

I kid, I kid. :D

I don't see how Anne is anyworse than say, Scarjo as Black Widow, Berry as Storm, etc.

The only one who truly looked like she could kick some ass was Biel in Blade Trinity, imo.

I was thinking the same thing Ven. :lol Catwoman is suppose to be sexy, not all rocked up. I'd be more afraid of a skinny woman that's trained in martial arts than a 350Lb biker thug.

I don't see how Anne is anyworse than say, Scarjo as Black Widow, Berry as Storm, etc.

The only one who truly looked like she could kick some ass was Biel in Blade Trinity, imo.

The only lady that I wouldn't ____ with would be Linda Hamilton from T2. She was straight up ripped for that film.

Because they aren't set within the same realm of reality as Nolan's film.

Halle doesn't need to get close in and punch someone's throat, she can fly and shoot lightning.

Michelle being tiny worked because she died after a 40 story fall and was revived by cat saliva. In fact she died several times in the movie. I am expecting something a little more well explained as an origin here.

Nolan's batman isn't set in reality, its set in a pseudo reality in which everything is based off some reality with exaggerations.. sort of a hyper reality... so a woman who's trained in martial arts can still be strong and lean. very believable IMO.

I was thinking the same thing Ven. :lol Catwoman is suppose to be sexy, not all rocked up. I'd be more afraid of a skinny woman that's trained in martial arts than a 350Lb biker thug.

:exactly: :exactly:

This just in! Chris Nolan was insecure about his decision to cast a thin catwoman! He just casted a relatively unknown buff woman!

Your new catwoman!
buff-woman3.jpeg
:D

She would be great in a predator movie. I would of rather seen her in "Predators" then Adrien Brody.:lecture

Great idea, next predator movie should have a bad ass female lead, unlike Requiem

Nolan's batman isn't set in reality, its set in a pseudo reality in which everything is based off some reality with exaggerations.. sort of a hyper reality... so a woman who's trained in martial arts can still be strong and lean. very believable IMO.

:exactly: :exactly:

it has nothing to do with her physical features for me. We see the kind of roles she usually plays and we get a certain perception about the type of person she is. Catwomen should be sexy, but also have that bad ass persona to her. All I get from Anne is a sweet, well mannered chick who probably has never broken a law in her life hahaha. That's why, just based on looks and personality alone, I would've liked Olivia Wilde.

My Bestie and I decided to prowl the streets of Downtown tonight in search of "The Dark Knight Rises" set. We found the set last week, but had missed all the action. We had no idea where to go (checked out the 3rd street tunnel where they shot that 'car wall' set up but no evidence of said set remained). We just started going up and down streets until we spotted a very simple "MR" in Black Block letters above an arrow against a plain yellow sign about 10x15 attached to a lamppost. We both yelled in unison "Magnus Rex!" So we followed the arrow. Then another. Then another. Another and then... BAM. Trucks and Trucks and Trucks galore (Production for this film is INSANE!!) lined the streets around the 6th St. Bridge and there appeared to be a set up ontop of the bridge itself. We quickly pulled a U to see if the bridge was still open to the public... it was! We drove on it and right at the top were two large spot lights illuminating a platform that had been built over the LA River below. We quickly got to the other side of the bridge, parked and high-tailed it back up to the top of the bridge, peered over and there was all the crew..... and Christopher Nolan .... directing Batman.

AWESOME!!

There was gun fire and smoke. Though we couldn't see what they were actually filming as it was taking place directly under the bridge, it was awesome just to be on the set of a Batman film and see him standing there. Especially a Christopher Nolan Batman film. Throw in a long day soaking up the SoCal sun and surf followed by Umami Burger and this was a most successful day off :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back