The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

All these new details are getting me so amped to see this!!!

:panic:

I LOVE YOU CHRISTOPHER NOLAN! :lol

Well, this is just going to up the ante further :D

Nolan On Bane:

"The Prologue is basically the first six, seven minutes of the film. Its the introduction to Bane and a taste of the rest of the film. With Bane we are looking to give Batman a physical challenge that he hasn't had before. He's a great sort of movie monster, but with an incredible brain, and that was a side of him that hand't been taped before. Because the stories from the comics are very epic and very evocative---very much in the way that Bruce Wayne's origin story is epic and evocative. We were looking to really parallel that with our choice of villain. So he's a worthy adversary. I felt that if I could get somebody as talented as Tom to agree to hide himself in the character I would get something very special. What I really feel with a great actor is every movement, every hand gesture, every step, has performance in it. Tom completely got it. It's an incredible challenge to remove motion of the face so that you can't put things across in the usual way, and you just have the eyes and a bit of the scalp and the arms and legs. What I knew is that from Tom I would get something where you get a total character and everything has incredible thought applied to it. And a lot of what he's doing is very counterintuitive. He has this incredible disjunct between the expressiveness of the voice and the stillness of the movement of his body. He's found a way to play a character who is enormous and powerful with a sort of calm to it, but also is able to incredibly fast at times. Unpredictable. He just has a raw threat to him that's extraordinary. It's a very powerful thing when you see it come together, beyond what I have ever imagined. That's what you get from working with great actors.

Well, this is just going to up the ante further :D

Sounds like a great adversary, smart and cunning as the Joker but with added brutal strength to back up the smarts when muscle is needed.

Nolan actually mentioned that he is capable of punching someone and ripping part of their spinal cord out :horror

Sounds like a great adversary, smart and cunning as the Joker but with added brutal strength to back up the smarts when muscle is needed.

Nolan actually mentioned that he is capable of punching someone and ripping part of their spinal cord out :horror

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wdHxyGcLoQ[/ame]​

I wonder if those rumors of casting "cameo villains" for a breakout a few months ago (around the time Scarecrow and the whole court thing was confirmed) are some rogues that Batman interacted with/hunted down in those eight years? As long as it wasn't blatant or corny, I'd have no problem with it. Almost like Zsasz from Batman Begins.

____ing awesome.
Yep.

FYI, the prologue will be about Bane.

ndwu1f.jpg

39064310150378068962876.jpg

31650410150378068257876.jpg

37992210150378067727876.jpg

It has me really pump, but why is Dent's Picture being held up by Bane, if he supposedly is dead.

maybe the white knight plan have worked well!

This story is shaping up to what I've hoped for, Bruce/Batman's world truly going to hell, and a hard journy back and rising above everything. I think this film will bring back the emotion and journey aspect of Begins and mix it with the action of TDK.

This story is shaping up to what I've hoped for, Bruce/Batman's world truly going to hell, and a hard journy back and rising above everything. I think this film will bring back the emotion and journey aspect of Begins and mix it with the action of TDK.

And lots of wonderful Hot Toys :lol :D :panic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back