The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Yep.

AlmostGotIm4.jpg

Why does anyone have a problem with Batman in daylight? ____'s going down pretty hard, and he's pretty much hated by everyone. So what does it matter?

This is Nolan's Batman. He can do whatever he damn well pleases with it.

And then when it's over, someone else will do something new. And it will be a glorious cycle.

With all the spy photos posted, I figured you guys would know by now that Batman will be operating at some point during daytime.

It looks like he has a very good reason for doing that.

I read somewhere that those shots during the day will be changed to look like is night or something? they did that with 28 weeks later, where they shot during the day but the movie is seen as in night?
I dunno :dunno
(do we know a 100% that there will be daylight batman shots? )

It's called 'shooting day for night'.

Yes, we do know Batman will be out during the day.

The Dark Knight Rises is also notably the first of Nolan’s Batman films to show his main character operating in daylight. A bold decision; after all, this is hardly the Adam West TV show.

“We felt to some degree we’d earned the right to do that with the character,” explains Nolan. “Batman Begins was very much about explaining the logic of the suit, and how it belonged in the shadows, in a position of stealth where he’s able to intimidate people with it as a new entity. And then through The Dark Knight we would bring him out during the magic hour and we changed the suit accordingly so he withstood that kind of exposure. But also the character himself has the reputation now, so he’s able to expose himself more and still intimidate people. And with the third film we’re just pushing that further…

“But,” he adds, “plenty of it takes place in the dark, too!”

I'm just saying I think the riot scenes (and other scenes in that time frame) are the 'Batman operating in daylight' parts. It takes place during the winter and there is snow falling on the ground. So it should be overcast in the film. Not exactly full-blown daylight, but still daylight.

oh okay

as for batman being out during the day, I don't know I see no problem with that, at all, I mean thinking about it, after 3 films, after knowing Bruce will be in a bad state, it would actually be surprising if he doesn't show up as batman during the day at some point, specially if there is chaos, I totally get it if Nolan takes the bat out during the day, I don't see what's so bad about it.
I understand Batman is meant as a symbol and to strike fear in the hearts of criminals but, like i said, after 3 movies and after the way TDK ended, with the cops after him and both people and the criminals hating him,maybe criminals not fearing him anymore since the police is after him now, as well as the Chaos that Bane is going to bring, it seems almost impossible that batman won't come out during the day,
i don't know... when I saw those pics it didn't bother me as much as Catwoman's suit, and the lack of ears and whatnot

just got empire magazine and TDKR article and photos are fantastic, Tom Hardy is going to be brilliant as Bane and I think this is going to be a certificate 15 due to some of the brutal treatment he hands out.

Its also discussed that the whole movie is set 8 years after TDK and that Bruce is forced to return to his guise as a direct result of Banes actions and Gordons hospitalization. I think that it is no doubt that Bane will 'Break' batman as has been discussed so often. I cant really see any other way of definitively ending it ...

it would make sense to me that bane arrived after tdk, has a fight with bats, breaks bats back and gets his injury in the same battle. it then takes batman 8 years to fully recover perhaps? but surely in the meantime he wouldnt allow gotham to fall? (That period would be the perfect setting for nightwing to stand in perhaps).
Maybe nightwing would be an option for an inevitable 4th film

just got empire magazine and TDKR article and photos are fantastic, Tom Hardy is going to be brilliant as Bane and I think this is going to be a certificate 15 due to some of the brutal treatment he hands out.

Its also discussed that the whole movie is set 8 years after TDK and that Bruce is forced to return to his guise as a direct result of Banes actions and Gordons hospitalization. I think that it is no doubt that Bane will 'Break' batman as has been discussed so often. I cant really see any other way of definitively ending it ...

I think there's a good chance Bane will injure Batman badly but I think that's gonna be early in the film (and then Batman is away/recovering for 8 yrs maybe), IMO no way they film will end with Batman being broken and retiring

it would make sense to me that bane arrived after tdk, has a fight with bats, breaks bats back and gets his injury in the same battle. it then takes batman 8 years to fully recover perhaps? but surely in the meantime he wouldnt allow gotham to fall? (That period would be the perfect setting for nightwing to stand in perhaps).
Maybe nightwing would be an option for an inevitable 4th film

if they do a Nightwing film it would be a good change, maybe give the batman some time off (in general speaking) does nightwing fight batman enemies? I dont know much about him i have to admit,

Where does the Lassie pit fit in on all of this :dunno

Batman has his back broken by Bane in the desert. Bane leaves him to rot. It takes him eight years to crawl through the desert until he stumbles upon a Lazarus pit and is instantly restored!!! :yess:

Or it might have something to do with Ra's involvement or a red herring...

alot of stuff people have said is making sense now, maybe he will break him mentally as well as physically and he will walk away from it all there has to be a huge twist somewhere there always is with Nolan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back