The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

I think there's a good chance Bane will injure Batman badly but I think that's gonna be early in the film (and then Batman is away/recovering for 8 yrs maybe), IMO no way they film will end with Batman being broken and retiring

That ending would only occur if Joel Schumacher was directing..and then Batman would get up and start tap-dancing as the credits roll :lol

maybe it took batman 8 years to work out if he wanted nipples on his suit?

Not keen on this whole 8 years later rubbish - unless they make it explicit in the film I will ignore the idea. 8 years later and you would think he would have a different suit or something.

Not keen on this whole 8 years later rubbish - unless they make it explicit in the film I will ignore the idea. 8 years later and you would think he would have a different suit or something.

If Nolan is saying it's 8 yrs later, it will damn well be apparent in the film.

Bruce doesn't get Gray hair overnight :lol

I don't have a problem with the 8 year thing.

HOWEVER, if Bruce hasn't been operating for a majority of those eight years and quit/retired immediately after the events of TDK then I think that's pretty damn lame. That would be an instant turn off to me.

Okay, don't give him a new suit, okay, don't make a new Batmobile, but don't keep Batman from being Batman, especially if you're going to retire him AGAIN or worse, kill him. That's just so far outta whack and ridiculous I don't even want to think about it.

HOWEVER, if Bruce hasn't been operating for a majority of those eight years and quit/retired immediately after the events of TDK then I think that's pretty damn lame. That would be an instant turn off to me.

Okay, don't give him a new suit, okay, don't make a new Batmobile, but don't keep Batman from being Batman, especially if you're going to retire him AGAIN or worse, kill him. That's just so far outta whack and ridiculous I don't even want to think about it.

:exactly::lecture:exactly:

Bat suit! Who cares, we are getting a bat-harrier!

:exactly::lecture:exactly:

2sj.png

SPOILER-- i do not know how to hide, so please do not read if you do not want to know----
my inside info----
bane beats up batman at the start of the movie and breaks his back and he is out for 8 years----

That would be lame.

i agree, but when i saw bruce walking weird on one leg in some pictures and the whole 8 years of gap + the grey hair ----it is making sense----but i guess we will all see not soon enough---

HOWEVER, if Bruce hasn't been operating for a majority of those eight years any I think that's pretty damn lame. That would be an instant turn off to me.

The whole mob is out, Joker locked up. I assume there's no more bad guys left, until Bane appears 8 years later :dunno

I really can't believe anyone is honestly giving any of the killing Bruce Wayne rumors a snowball's chance in hell.

I think people started giving that rumor some weight since this is the last Nolan Batman flick/the series will apparently be rebooted. So killing him off wouldn't matter (as far as sequels go). I personally don't believe it though. Just saying.

I think people started giving that rumor some weight since this is the last Nolan Batman flick/the series will apparently be rebooted. So killing him off wouldn't matter (as far as sequels go). I personally don't believe it though. Just saying.

Probably the same bunch who still think Harvey Dent is alive and that Levit is really the Joker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back